Details of Pokemon moves and locations

Hi guys,

I'm working on the app that works like a Pokedex of PokeMMO and just for PokeMMO. As you guys know that PokeMMO is a combination of many generations and also customisations from the GMs. I've scrapped most of the data from serebii and pokemondb, however, they may not be correct in MMO. So, I really need actual data from the game, if anyone has collected them before or knows how to extract data from game files please let me know.

details.thumb.png.031722d9ed06c0632470769784fc6cbc.pnglist.thumb.png.81e7b483a5086c171d05599b03e915b6.png

You can find all horde locations in this guide, but i dont think anyone has made a guide for Moves and single encounter locations

I went through every poke in the dex and manually typed it into a .doc -_-

I would love to be able to Ctrl F a location to see all the single encounters that spawn there. Would be a really helpful feature for the dex imo.

Good luck with your project o/

1 minute ago, Sethsen said:

Ain't that just the Pokédex?

Maybe I don't understand what your goal is with your app. :-)

Well, yes, before having some enhancements, I need basic information and they are the basic information I'm looking for.

The goal of the app is to give you more details about what you see in the game. For e.g: the move table says you can learn this move by TUTOR, but what tutor? where tutor? and what is the requirement? And of course, this will need the topic Finding Every Move later.

2 minutes ago, Snowboi said:

Well, yes, before having some enhancements, I need basic information and they are the basic information I'm looking for.

The goal of the app is to give you more details about what you see in the game. For e.g: the move table says you can learn this move by TUTOR, but what tutor? where tutor? and what is the requirement? And of course, this will need the topic Finding Every Move later.

Sounds great! :-) Good luck on the project.