[Confirmed] achievement list?

personally i would like to complete the game, to have it at 100% and have all the findable items and tradeable pokes (such as lickytung, mr mime and jynx) besides haveing all the pokemons so i think it would be great to have an achievement list so we are sure that we have all the things that pokemon fire red offers.

[quote name='hexer123' timestamp='1359938043' post='183306']
if theres achievemts like cathc you first pkmn or beat your first gym then no but if there are acheivements that are difficult and dont follow the storyline so you dont get them by just playing the story then yes
[/quote]

Fill all boxes with Bold chanseys.

i support this , i was thinking about this this for a while and it would fit perfectly into this game!

i've been thinking about rewards and its obvious that these will include costum hats and/or clothing also TM's could fit in there

i was also thinking about achievments so far:

Full pokedex : achievement name: Caught Them all (OBV)
Beat The Elite 4: Achievement Name: Among The Champions

also these achievements could have some for every gym and maybe even for every sevii island

I Hope This gets implomented :lol:

[quote name='Dirkie' timestamp='1359938454' post='183316']
Beat The Elite 4: Achievement Name: Among The Champions

also these achievements could have some for every gym and maybe even for every sevii island

I Hope This gets implomented :lol:
[/quote]the pokedex one i think would be good but personally (my opinion) i dont think there should be ones for gyms or the elite 4 because thats in the stroyline and you have to do it so i would just find it a shallow thing