Dead Plants/Plantas Muertas

¿Es esto un castigo? ¿Algún bug?
Me dedico al cultivo dentro del juego, y ya estoy harto de que me pase esto. Rocío todas mis plantas a la hora correcta, suelo ser muy minucioso, así que siempre activo alarmas por si se me olvida. Reviso mi cultivo entre veces por si a alguna planta le falta agua, y aun así, al momento de estar listas, como por arte de magia aparecen muertas.

Extención en inglés:

Is this a punishment? Any bug? I am dedicated to in-game cultivation, and I'm sick of this happening to me. I spray all my plants at the correct time, I am usually very thorough, so I always set alarms in case I forget. I check my crop between times in case some plants lack water, and even so, when they are ready, as if by magic they appear dead.

Screenshot_2021-03-08-02-36-12-1.png

Screenshot_2021-03-08-02-36-42-1.png

Hi, it's unlikely that this is a bug. Are you sure you're not overwatering your plants as well? Overwatering them is just as bad as not watering them at all. Ensure that all five droplets are full but that the whole bar is not flashing blue. Otherwise your plants are overwatered and will die.

Hope this helps!

13 hours ago, Rache said:

If you wait too long to pick the berries once they've finished growing, the plants will wilt. This reduces the berry yield, eventually to 0 where they will die. This particular berry takes 16 hours to grow.

Omg, I didn't know that, thank you for your answer.