Can't find berries- no dark grass

I'm in Kanto and I can't find berries. I even went to the berry forest but there was nothing. I saw a tutorial say that you need to look for dark patches but there aren't any in my game, only light green/yellow grass. I also went to locations that the guide stated would have berries and only saw light coloured grass and no dark grass. Is it just my game that's like this?

Screenshot 2021-03-23 at 14.48.06.png

7 minutes ago, TechnoVortex said:

Hi there! You have to interact with tiles such as these for berries. Tiles like these are scattered across berry forest. Hope this helps!

image.thumb.png.783ed1bcc161c21ebbec81dee0be8050.png

Best of luck!

Thank you but i went on it and nothing happened? I clicked on the tile and also pressed A and nothing happened- is there something else I'm meant to do? 

8 minutes ago, TechnoVortex said:

Only some of these tiles contain berries, try interacting with the other tiles that look the same.

I just went through the whole forest twice and pressed A when i was on all the berry tiles and nothing happened ahaha

1 hour ago, tyongroo said:

I'm in Kanto and I can't find berries. I even went to the berry forest but there was nothing. I saw a tutorial say that you need to look for dark patches but there aren't any in my game, only light green/yellow grass. I also went to locations that the guide stated would have berries and only saw light coloured grass and no dark grass. Is it just my game that's like this?

Screenshot 2021-03-23 at 14.48.06.png

Besides the patches, if you want to get berries, you can check the pokedex and some species (such as Ponyta) have them. To get them, you need a mon with Frisk and Thief (and terrible physical attack)

39 minutes ago, RealMak said:

Besides the patches, if you want to get berries, you can check the pokedex and some species (such as Ponyta) have them. To get them, you need a mon with Frisk and Thief (and terrible physical attack)

Thank you :)

2 hours ago, tyongroo said:

I just went through the whole forest twice and pressed A when i was on all the berry tiles and nothing happened ahaha

You need to be 'talking' to the tile, not on it.

Edited by axx