Friends Activity

akinado

Question

I really wanted to know if my friend was offline minutes ago, hours ago, or days ago; and if he's battling, spectating, or afk. So i made this suggestion.

Just look at the photo that i uploaded.

You can make it as: seconds ago, 1-59 minutes ago1-23 hours ago1-7 days agoand you can put the exact date of the player's last activity in pokemmo like in the current game. Ex: 2021-5-27.

And i really want this to be featured.

Activity - this will let your friends know what is your status in-game; are you available? why are you not moving? are you AFK or just finding something in the GTL?

*Online - When the player is active

*Offline - When the player is inactive.

*AFK - When the player is not moving (browsing in the GTL is not considered), for a long time (i think 1 minute of not moving is considered afk).

*Battling - When the player is dueling, battling in competitive match, or fighting a wild encounter.

*Spectating - When the player is spectating a duel, or a battle of the other player/s.

*Idle (idk how'd you call that thing) - When the player interact with a Non-player Character (NPC) and is in the middle of the dialogue.

I forgot to add the idle one in the photo that i edited but i hope you will understand my explanation.

Thank you for reading this!

-akinado

20210609_143759.png

20210609_143708.png

20210609_144319.png

1 answer to this question

This is a great idea. I like it alot especially that part

On 6/9/2021 at 9:38 AM, akinado said:

You can make it as: seconds ago, 1-59 minutes ago1-23 hours ago1-7 days agoand you can put the exact date of the player's last activity in pokemmo like in the current game

The only flaws I see in the idea is the "AFK" status cause the game kicks you out when you go AFK.