anyone got statistics on rarity?

MKS

also I just had a weird experience.
my lead lopunny had 151 speed and I was at 7 island looking for larvitars but it failed to run away from a lv 52 persian
pretty sure there is no way a lv 52 persian can outspeed my lopunny which indicates that flee rate is different from the original games.

3 hours ago, MKS said:

my lead lopunny had 151 speed and I was at 7 island looking for larvitars but it failed to run away from a lv 52 persian
pretty sure there is no way a lv 52 persian can outspeed my lopunny which indicates that flee rate is different from the original games.

You're just underestimating Persian's base speed. A wild level 52 Persian can have between 111-154 speed.

5 hours ago, MKS said:

Persian is fast, and I think someone has verified that if your speed is about 1.75x than the wild encounter, you can alwasy safely run away.