Daily reward system?

Potti

Question

OK so I've been playing this game for a couple of months and I found out how grindy the game is. I think it would be a great idea to add a daily reward system with good drops like tm's, discount for the gift shop, with great drops at key days like 100, 150, 200 etc. being cosmetic or even random shiny mons or good iv ones(gift mons). I think this would make the waiting for the new region, hidden abilities and the annual event bearable and would grow the community even more.

4 answers to this question

On 12/21/2021 at 4:20 PM, Potti said:

OK so I've been playing this game for a couple of months and I found out how grindy the game is. I think it would be a great idea to add a daily reward system with good drops like tm's, discount for the gift shop, with great drops at key days like 100, 150, 200 etc. being cosmetic or even random shiny mons or good iv ones(gift mons). I think this would make the waiting for the new region, hidden abilities and the annual event bearable and would grow the community even more.

free shiny? on PokeMMO....

spiderman-funny.gif

Getting a reward for simply logging in to the game is a freebie by Pokemmo standards. Imagine having to grind for months to get a shiny and then someone gets rewarded a similar shiny just cause they logged in. That's not fair and the system like this would be subject to abuse by people with 5 or 6 alts. Getting a random shiny for logging on would devalue the shiny value even if they make it untradeable.

Don't get me wrong I'm not against your entire suggestion. The system you suggested would work for cosmetics provided the cosmetics are exclusive to that reward system and are untradeable.