¿deposit and a bank?

Viziius

Question

I suggest the creation of a "deposit" that includes all the characters of a single account (so you can "save" and "pass" objects and vanities) All this because of how tedious it is to pass objects and vanities by mail between characters in the same account (APART MY BACKPACK AND MANY BACKPACKS!!! IT'S CHAOS!!) I also suggest creating a "bank" just for members of a clan AS MANY CLANS CHOOSE TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS LIKE BANKS ALSO MAKING IT TENDOUS, EVEN CORRUPT the goal of a "bank" for clans would be to make all donations and visible amounts of donations delivered transparent (REMEMBER THAT CLANS MAKE EVENTS AND ARE NOT SOLVED FOR FREE "DONATIONS ARE NEEDED TO GO WELL")

Edited by Viziius
Lo traduje mal :(

1 answer to this question

The idea is good but not if it removes the tax that would normally be charged if the items were being mailed because the mailing tax fee helps reduce abuse of the system so it should remain for items you "save" or "pass".

If you're in a team and you don't trust the people in it especially the leaders controlling the bank then you're in the wrong team lol. Even if the transactions were to be made visible it wont help you much because what are you going to do with the info anyway?

- You're going to report them are you?...well technically the money/items you decide to send to

the team bank is a donation which you surrender to whoever is in charge to use in the way   

they see fit.

- If you decide to go on the war path / launch a smear campaign -> it takes too much effort

and would end up ruining you too in the process.

You lose either way so just leave whichever team that does that

Edited by BrokenJoker