Teselia Newbie player elite 4 advices?

I started playing pokemmo a week ago, i know some things about the game in general (iv, ev, moves etc) but, wich team do you reccomend for the first time elite 4 and champion leader? I was playing until now with blaziken lv 53 with decent atack and speed, sawk lv 50 same or better in stats and a glaceon 31 sp. Atk and 27 vel. Lv 54 a friend gifted me and other pokes i bought for gyms. Thing is, even My blaziken and sawk are being deleted and never wins the first atacks despite their high stats of attack, vel and difference lv for the dark type trainer. The rest is oneshoted x4. So, wich team do you recomend to win this nightmare? Considering i have to think a team of 6 pokemons against 30 in total with even the "weakest" ones against mine doing deletes, idk what to do. 

IVs aren't that important especially for the elite four/story. I would focus on your team's synergy and mainly it's type coverage, using defensive and offensive pokemon, and probably your team's levels. 

There's no shame in using heals/revives to win or buying pokemon from the GTL. I think Krookodile, Starmie, and Garchomp are relatively cheap options on the GTL to use on your team that do well against the Unova/Teselia Elite four.