Player's Hall

Rychell

Question

Hey people, i've been thinking bout the posibility of including a player's hall into pokemmo. To get an idea of what it would be like, think of gtl, but instead of pokes, players, like a place where you search for players by name, and you can click on their name and see basic information about them, like skin, if its online or not, maybe a button to send he/she a whisper, things like that. Maybe its a good idea, or maybe not, but we cant say no if we havent got this a try. Thanks in advance for reading. Sorry if bad english, it isnt my primary lang. I would apreciate any comments ?

2 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Rychell said:

Hey people, i've been thinking bout the posibility of including a player's hall into pokemmo. To get an idea of what it would be like, think of gtl, but instead of pokes, players, like a place where you search for players by name, and you can click on their name and see basic information about them, like skin, if its online or not, maybe a button to send he/she a whisper, things like that. Maybe its a good idea, or maybe not, but we cant say no if we havent got this a try. Thanks in advance for reading. Sorry if bad english, it isnt my primary lang. I would apreciate any comments ?

This would be a very good idea especially to check if people who arent on your friendlist are online. 

The basic information it could show may include:

- team name or tag

- Caught shinies

- Any other noteable achievements like winning pvp crowns or high placements in non-official events.

- Making the leaderbords.

I love the idea could do a lot with a player hall.

I didnt include no of hrs or cash because not everyone wants to make this info public.

People may argue we already have a hall of fame here somewhere on the forums but not everyone who plays the game even knows about the forums or comes to them. I know people who have been playing for +5yrs who took about 7months to even realize pokemmo had forums.