Advice on the in-game guild system

WEmystic

Question

Hello official great and dear administrators❤,It is a great honor to write here to provide personal advice

First of all I've been playing this game for two years now,This game is very fun,Battle, pet grabbing, plot and more,There's also a guild system that allows us to make friends and create teams to play together, which is very interesting to say,In order to make the game more and more interesting, I have here to provide some personal suggestions that I hope to be officially adopted:

The first point guild members up and downline prompts can be changed to whether to set their own prompts, because this upper and lower line will always show a pop-up screen, some players such as computer Caton will always show reconnection is very troublesome, I hope the official improvement

The first supplementary discovery problem: When editing the announcement and posting information on the in-game guild homepage, the member's upline or offline reminder will interrupt your input and typing status.

The second suggestion is to open a guild warehouse Mobilization authority can be given to the president and the excellent members who have arranged it, but this system does add up to a troublesome can also be understood, so at present it is recommended to add a guild warehouse There is a warehouse Some things of the guild members can be donated to the guild warehouse, and the prizes and entries of the guild activities such as the guild pvp issued by the elf can also be placed in it, I personally think it is very convenient In addition, the warehouse only has the right to extract members only have the right to donate, I hope the official adopts the opinion

These are my personal two points of advice, I hope the official will do this game better and better, and always love Pokemmo

Edited by WEmystic

3 answers to this question

Hello, the first point of advice We join the guild after the members of the upper and lower lines will always display reminders, this option is also the default open can not be closed, many players also react to this problem bouncing around is very annoying, so I suggest that the official can be changed to freely set the offline reminder, if you want to be an active guild, members will always be on the line prompt pop-up will greatly affect the game experience