[Implemented] Running Enabled Inside Buildings

Before something like this happens, all possible drawbacks have to be considered. Mainly does allowing running break any features found in buildings, gyms, etc?

I'm sure if there was, it would be reported quickly and you could disable it, or only disable it for that area.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just about to go and suggest this, good thing I ran a search first. I've been trying to think of any circumstances where running would break a puzzle or anything inside a building, but am coming up empty. No Gyms would be broken, no dungeons, other regions included whenever that happens. Heck, they even removed the whole "not being able to run inside" thing in later games. As far as I can tell there's really no reason not to lift this restriction unless there's something in the code that wouldn't make this feasible.

IIRC you were even allowed to use the bike in the underground passages you can use to avoid going to through Saffron City + places like Mt. Moon. There is absolutely no reason to disable running inside buildings.

Bikes should still be disabled for novelty reasons :3c

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...