Pokemmo League !!

ThePandaBay

Question

Hi ! 

First, I'm french so sorry if my english is complicated haha.

I have a idea for the game, why not make a Pokemmo league ? 

Let me explain, in all the game, one trainer, one type, if you win you received a gift (administrator choose what) and if you win against all trainer, you win a super gift ! 

What do you think ? I think it will be spice up the game, a real goal of the game !

Thank you !

6 answers to this question

Iam pretty sure you are talking about PvE. 

Anyways, we had something like player-driven pokemon league or more likely player-gyms. That was pretty dope stuff.

Other than that there is the BP stuff which is doing pretty much what you are requesting.

Hello @ThePandaBay,

in pokemmo there are currently qualifying games (in 5 tiers). These games give you: ELO, combat points, battle points, item rewards, elite position and the top 3 players of each season, are given a crown as a reward, that is, something like what you propose already exists. Lastly, there are normally some daily PvP tournaments in pokemmo, that would make up for the "super rewards" you mention.

Brilliant suggestion @ThePandaBay

A king of the hill style mono type pvp monthly (weekly or seasonal) reward system is just the kind of thing Pokemmo needs. They don't have to give it a place on the matchmaking system like they have for OU, UU or any of those other tiers but they could add a points style system.

How the system would work:

- Everyone starts the week or month (or however long they make the season) with 1 point for each mono type (1 fire mono type point, 1 water mono type point etcs)

- Then if someone challenges you for a mono type duel (fire vs fire ) and beats you, you lose all your fire mono type points and they gain all your fire mono type points. (ofc the mono type duels would only be between one type e.g fire vs fire not fire vs water)

- At the end of the week or month or season people with the highest points for their respective mono type get rewarded prizes.

The challenge rules would be:

- A person with more than 1 mono type battle points wont be able to reject mono type duel requests from another person with more than one mono type points. Provided they are not "busy" (busy in pokemmo terms- as defined by not being able to invite them for links etcs)

- If you log off during your mono type battle you forfeit all your mono type points for the typing you were battling.

- If someone challenges you while you don't have the appropriate team with you, you are given a 10mins grace period to grab your team during which you cannot be challenged by other players. (If you log off during this time your forfeit the match)

They could add an icon for people in the top 100 for their mono type visible in the over world next to their name. like a small fire symbol if they are in the top 100 on mono points for a particular mono.

The person with number one points on for a mono type will have their location broadcasted when they beat someone or get beaten.

They could make it that if you have more than 2 points and you go offline for like 20% of the season at one time you start to lose points.

People would simply find each other and battle in the over world.

If they want to add a leaderboard for the mono type (which is not what i want xd) it should only have the person with the most points for a particular mono type. 

Edited by BrokenJoker

Hello, thank you for your answers !

I was thinking more of something like this:

There are currently 17 types of pokemon in PokeMMO, the fairy type comes after the fifth generation.

So 17 trainers specializing in each type, which you must find in the maps. If you beat them, you receive a badge or a distinction + a reward (a outfit, pokedollars, something cool what! :D)

If you manage to beat all 17 trainers, you get the game's mega-rewards and I was thinking Legendaries!! why not the one of your choice? that would be the ultimate goal of the game!

Obviously the "champion" trainers must be connected regularly under penalty of seeing their titles withdrawn.

What do you think ?

Once again sorry, I did Google trad hahahaha

On 5/31/2022 at 3:50 PM, Edwardinho said:

Hello @ThePandaBay,

in pokemmo there are currently qualifying games (in 5 tiers). These games give you: ELO, combat points, battle points, item rewards, elite position and the top 3 players of each season, are given a crown as a reward, that is, something like what you propose already exists. Lastly, there are normally some daily PvP tournaments in pokemmo, that would make up for the "super rewards" you mention.

hi ! thanks for your answers but i wasthinking about a quest, not a tournament you know ?