问个问题

pn16

My   account   was   baned   by   mistake,But   When  I  ask   other  questions,the  authorities  can  answer   my  questions  right  away

23分钟前,Elizn 说:

I'm assuming it varies depending on why you needed to make an appeal in the first place.

But staff will answer when they can

My   account   was   baned   by   mistake,But   When  I  ask   other  questions,the  authorities  can  answer   my  questions  right  away

24分钟前,Elizn 说:

I'm assuming it varies depending on why you needed to make an appeal in the first place.

But staff will answer when they can

There  was  no  official  reply   when   the  account   was   mistakenly   closed,even  though  I  have  good  evidence  that   it  was

6 hours ago, pn16 said:

There  was  no  official  reply   when   the  account   was   mistakenly   closed,even  though  I  have  good  evidence  that   it  was

I'm not a member of staff so that's something I cannot comment on

If the ticket is still open they're still looking into it. All you can do is wait

Hello,

If you have already raised a ban appeal ticket at our support portal, please wait patiently for a reply. Every case requires individual care and attention, so they can take some time to process. This is to ensure that the wrong decision is not made about an appeal.

Thank you and have a nice day.

_____

你好,

如果您已经在我们的支持门户提出了封禁申诉,请耐心等待回复。 每个案例都需要单独的照顾和关注,因此它们可能需要一些时间来处理。 这是为了确保不会对上诉做出错误的决定。

谢谢你,祝你有美好的一天。

• Damian locked this topic