Shiny Race III: Return Of The King! (EVENT ENDED)

• KoltorTheGreat changed the title to Shiny Race III: Return Of The King! (Nov 2nd 12PM PST) (EVENT STARTED! SIGN UP CLOSED!)
  • KoltorTheGreat changed the title to Shiny Race III: Return Of The King! (Nov 2nd 12PM PST) (EVENT STARTED! 4/15 PRIZES CLAIMED!)
  • KoltorTheGreat changed the title to Shiny Race III: Return Of The King! (Nov 2nd 12PM PST) (EVENT STARTED! 7/15 PRIZES CLAIMED!)

Shiny litwick, finaly after 120k encounters..   started event w allot motivation but not allot of rnglove hehe ,  not sure if event still running but i'l send it in anyway , thanks for hosting and helping build a awesome community 

ING: MrBrightSideX

Not sure, we can choose the price, but pref solrock/dragonrobes

btw

freez<melt ,  x')

x

litwick.png

120kenc.png

Edited by Waterfall7
23 hours ago, Waterfall7 said:

Shiny litwick, finaly after 120k encounters..   started event w allot motivation but not allot of rnglove hehe ,  not sure if event still running but i'l send it in anyway , thanks for hosting and helping build a awesome community 

ING: MrBrightSideX

Not sure, we can choose the price, but pref solrock/dragonrobes

btw

freez<melt ,  x')

x

litwick.png

120kenc.png

I'll send you your prizes shortly!

• KoltorTheGreat changed the title to Shiny Race III: Return Of The King! (Nov 2nd 12PM PST) (EVENT STARTED! 9/15 PRIZES CLAIMED!)
  • KoltorTheGreat changed the title to Shiny Race III: Return Of The King! (Nov 2nd 12PM PST) (EVENT STARTED! 11/15 PRIZES CLAIMED!)
  • KoltorTheGreat changed the title to Shiny Race III: Return Of The King! (Nov 2nd 12PM PST) (EVENT STARTED! 12/15 PRIZES CLAIMED!)
  • KoltorTheGreat changed the title to Shiny Race III: Return Of The King! (EVENT ENDED)