We should make the game easier

zllabv

Question

Every day after we get off work We are tired  We don't want to do some meaningless game operations  I suggest that the Taoist temple should be set up to receive rewards directly after playing once a week  Instead of repeating this operation for nothing every day  

This is a pet versus game not a dress-up game and I wish this game would lower the cost of making elves some of the bar  Let more people into the elves in the battle  For example you can spend gold coins and choose your own character  Or Fudan the parents of both sides will not disappear  My English is not very good I hope you can understand  

1 answer to this question

6 minutes ago, zllabv said:

Every day after we get off work We are tired  We don't want to do some meaningless game operations

Agreed, they should give us an an ingame option to remove all dialogue for activities we do everyday like gym runs. It does get annoying to read the same dialogue for the 1000th time.

12 minutes ago, zllabv said:

This is a pet versus game

13 minutes ago, zllabv said:

Let more people into the elves in the battle

Yes, you're right, pvp battles should be made more acessible to players. They can do that by letting people buy rental pokemons/teams for a price and for a limited duration. This would be good for people who don't have enough money to make entire teams but still want to experiment in tiers, either than randoms.