Lures..

So,
I've played off and on for a couple years.
Recently started playing again, and before this update with the lures I had a much more reasonable spawn rate of starters/pokemon i sought at the wild locations.
Now that they have added these lures it seems the spawn rate drastically decreased for these types.
Maybe it is just me but the past few hours I've been running to get Squirtle doesn't pop at route 24 with the lure. Not even once. 

lures.png

18 minutes ago, Megalex said:

What problem needed solving? these are kind of dumb and a clear nerf.

The paid one. Only difference between them is the amount of steps:

image (2).png

The ingame money one. Only difference between them is the amount of steps:

image (1).png

Idk man, you should read the text.

24 minutes ago, Megalex said:

it's pay to win

eh... no. Premier Lure have yes some advantage, but buy him is stupid since the advantages offered don't justify 40 RP(Almost $80.000, since 100 RP = $200.000) on each one. Compensate more buy a ocarina, sell it, and with the money buy normal lures

Edited by caioxlive13
9 hours ago, Megalex said:

it's pay to win

I'll take this as a joke.

9 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

Good news, 12,5% chances of female encounters is now approx. 37,5%(3 rolls of 1/8 = 3/8)
I only don't understand the part of more stronger encounters. This means the enemys will have high levels, or better IVs?

Exactly, it refers to the probability of finding them with better IVs

11 hours ago, Megalex said:

What problem needed solving? these are kind of dumb and a clear nerf.

The paid one. Only difference between them is the amount of steps:

image (2).png

The ingame money one. Only difference between them is the amount of steps:

image (1).png

The amount of steps is definitely not the only difference, if you even barely read the text in both you can immediately see there's 3+ differences. But the fact is that the difference is negligible, because the RP one is not at all worth it, considering the normal one is only 600$. I'd definitely stack the normal ones, personally 

2 hours ago, OGQT said:

The amount of steps is definitely not the only difference, if you even barely read the text in both you can immediately see there's 3+ differences. But the fact is that the difference is negligible, because the RP one is not at all worth it, considering the normal one is only 600$. I'd definitely stack the normal ones, personally 

I mean between the same line. Premium and regular have different effects, but within the same line it's just steps thats different

8 minutes ago, Megalex said:

I mean between the same line. Premium and regular have different effects, but within the same line it's just steps thats different

Steps, encounter rate, lure-exclusive encounter rate, increased secret shiny rate, 3 mon hordes becoming bigger. All the effects are along the same lines, but they're all boosted, not just the steps