i am stuck in between the rabbits and cannot go out. didn't get any rewards from this game

hlknk

Question

image.png.12ade6cc798a40cccbd6251916fb4590.png

first time to do the events, and i died pretty quick. i thought i cannot revive myself, and just waiting until the rest of my teammates finish their rounds. 

however, the dead rabbits appeared, and i got stuck in between and cannot move myself at all. 

tried command /unstuck and loging in and out to rejoin the game, but both didn't work 

i hope this is a bug, but i have no idea what to do with this situation. can anyone help with this issue? i cannot even leave the game because of this

+ i just relogged the game, and i finally exitted the game. didn't get any rewards from my team

Edited by hlknk

2 answers to this question

If you don't participate enough in the dungeon it will not reward you from what I know so this is likely why you didn't get anything.  As for the getting stuck via statues spawning, its a known issue, for now just don't stand there while afk.

oh I was not afking that time. i participated in the game, and my teammates tried to help me figure out this issue. however, that stuck issue turned out to me like that, so i have no idea what to do with it. i was keep on the game even though i had nothing that i can do that time. i did games until finishing 2 bosses i guess