Need help for encounter counter

I am using Gilan's encounter counter and I want to watch a show on the same computer I'm playing on. So Pokemmo is on one half of the screen and the show is on the other half of the screen. However, when Pokemmo is half screen, for some reason, the encounter counter seems to stop counting. Does anyone know how to make it work even while it is half screen?

The GEC works by finding key words on the screen. Such as “A wild {pokemon} has appeared!” and the “Lv.” and Species name. It does not look at the HP Bar.

If you make your client too small, the wording will get cut off, and if this is the case, the encounter counter will no longer function because it can’t find the words on the screen.

On 2/17/2023 at 2:42 AM, Plbbrt said:

I am using Gilan's encounter counter and I want to watch a show on the same computer I'm playing on. So Pokemmo is on one half of the screen and the show is on the other half of the screen. However, when Pokemmo is half screen, for some reason, the encounter counter seems to stop counting. Does anyone know how to make it work even while it is half screen?

I have a very small laptop screen and used to have same issue - I reduced battle screen to minimum (you have that settings) and do 60/40 split instead of 50/50 so the GEC can recognize encounters. 

• 2 months later...