About time I introduced myself...

Right, where do I start? My name's Izzy, I'm from Wales, and my IGN is veganatidae. My favourite Pokemon is Skarmory. I use level 100s and can't be arsed to make a whole new level 50 team... I wish there were more level 100 tournaments. If I had decent prizes to give out, I'd host one every day :L I've entered one tournament; the latest Sunday Night Heavyweights, in which I lost in the first round to the guy who ended up winning the whole thing. Lucky me :L I've caught a shiny Magikarp, which I've evolved into a Gyarados. I've been playing PokeMMO since the first of February, and I've had over 300 hours play time. I'm an officer in Team Axenic [Axis], we're an active, diverse team. Join us ;p. I've submitted a video to the PokeMMO Video Contest Revived thread, check that out and 'like' it if you like it! In game, I spend most of my time messing around with my teammates, training any of my Pokemon that need training, loitering around Viridian or Vermilion, or trying to catch shiny Pokemon. I am helpful to people who deserve it, but if you be nasty to me once, I'll hate you forever :) I don't like arrogant players. I like to beat them and put them in their place. I also talk this much in game. Feel free to have a conversation with me, or just say hi. My signature contains my in game sprite, and some of the Pokemon I use competitively. See you around!

TL;DR HI TALK TO ME