Is this game still compatible with windows 7?

1 hour ago, Haruhi said:
hello, the game is no longer compatible with windows 7? Because I haven't logged in for a few months and when I wanted to, it won't let me, what could be happening?

Tengo una laptop viejita con windows 7 y el juego anda

PD te doy un consejo cuando copies texto del traductor, a la hora de pegarlo en el foro pone en donde dice, pegar texto sin formato, asi te salen las letras normales

EN

Spoiler

I have an old laptop with windows 7 and the game works

PS I give you some advice when you copy text from the translator, when you paste it in the forum it says where it says, paste plain text, so you get the normal letters

8 hours ago, Haruhi said:
hello, the game is no longer compatible with windows 7? Because I haven't logged in for a few months and when I wanted to, it won't let me, what could be happening?

Just download a fresh copy of the game and install it. If your game copy is old/ has not been updated for many updates then pokemmo wont run. It might not even update if your game has missed a couple of updates. So go to the pokemmo website and download the client again.

Im pretty sure its not the windows 7 thing at all because i tried pokemmo on win xp and it worked.

14 hours ago, Haruhi said:

Esto es lo que me aparece al intentar iniciar el juego

This is what I get when trying to start the game 😞

image.thumb.png.c6da1c0bb58cb14895566ea78ceb50b0.png

Hate to tell you of some unfortunate information. There appears to be no viable solution to this particular issue.

Your 32-bit device seems not to have the capability to support ANGLE. No action can be taken to offer assistance in this particular situation.

Should this particular device prove to be incompatible with the game due to this problem, my only recommendation would be to try playing it on a different device. While there is the possibility of updating your graphics drivers to fix the issue, it's unlikely that it will be of much use. Sorry 💔