More content

shuichispiral

Question

We already know you guys are ahead of the game workong on your own region aside from johto and its taking a very long time what if you made it feel more MMO like with morr swarm locations of random rairity pokemon like what if you used a speicif lure somewhere and got that rarity or level of swarm pokemon and it ups the rarity of the pokemon discorvered in swarms obviously add SOS and make shiny hunting easier by adding the shiny charms and lets see lets make pokemmo more MMO like what makes an MMO more of an open MMO? Thats right big explorative giant open areas filled with grass patches and pokemin secret items that constsntly change daily with a randomized set of rules that switch and chsnge depending on each day of the year of course this will take a lot of fucking work  but heres more overworld events not like dynamax dens or raids make them like timed rush events start off the overworld events slow like first a swarm of a secific pokemon if it has an evolition pre evos first and than the fully evolved later swoops or charges in type shit its gonna be wild asf if you do this and make them star swarms also add star quests like monster hunter with tiers and loot drops so loke 1 star quests being like catch a bidoof 

To like

15 star quest catch or repel shiny rayquaza 

2 answers to this question

The changes you suggested are mostly not wanted in Pokemmo. We as a community love the shiny odds as they are, changing them would devalue time players have spent and the price. Also, in terms of adding "wide open areas with grass patches", it is not a bad idea really. I have made a suggestion similar to this in the past. It's important to remember what makes pokemmo pokemmo and IMO that is the base regions and no gimmicky fake mons or regions. Same with dynamax, Alphas are implemented already and pretty similar but I hope will be updated upon at a later date. From what I gather you are a relatively new player so if you don't like pokemmo then don't play! Have a good one

What do you mean thought yes im recent but ive already gone through almost all of the regions except univa and thats it lol i love pokemmo im not saying im not satisfied with pokemmo and how it is in its current i absolutely love it and im having a genuine amazing and beautiful time logging in each time and i have so much fun just playing pokemmo just giving suggestions for future post game content man you got me wrong im not saying change the shiny odds just give more flexible shiny hunting methods like easier legit shiny hunting methods swarms are efficient and awesome and we need more shiny hunting methods between loke egg breeding and swarm farming and just general encounter hunting im just saying like a shiny charm from 1 region that expands towards each region even if it only gives like 10% or 5% boost in shiny rate and odds like odds are fine never said anything about changing the odds for shinies and nothing was said about fake mons when i said an original region the pokemmo team might be working on its more of like are they capable of making a fan pokemmo region type of deal or do they plan gen 6 onwards whatever the team does we absolutely love it all from stsrt to finish and of course i dont want shiny pokemon prices on the gtl and the time people put into shiny hunting and grinding to be wasted im not saying that at all theres a way to keep it the same as it is with adding more content to keep it perfectly balanced also you can add me my pokemmo user is shuichi_spiral ive already been through kanto, hoenn, sinnoh, and became champions here im still working on unova right now just looking for what team i want to expiriment with for unova loke maube i want a scizor, samurott, chandelure, gliscor, elektross or so on so forth just thinking about my team im kind of a new player my acc on pokemmo is a couple years old now still young yes but my forums account was just made not my pokemmo game account i play alot of pokemon off and on pokemmo checking out new fan games new metas nee content from around the pokemon sphere and fanbase as a whole i see alot of new potential like pokemon emerald rogue and pokemon radical red and renegade platinum and much more pokemon saiph glazed and blazed and the blaze black 2 redux and different versions and ways to expiriment and hahe fun with the joy of pokemon like dude i absolutely have been playing pokemon my entire life you may think im a new player but ive been on the scene silently for decades now but anyways i was just giving suggestions on how to branch further into the potential of pokemmo and where to go after johto because the team has a roadmap they are working on dont they?