More suggestions

shuichispiral

Question

How about daily rewards when you login you ger loke special shit like monster hunter world look at monster hunter world amd iceborner how when you login you get event quest tickets and the more you login you get more and more acces to special gear and vanity like items and different layered armor sets and acces to different armor sets for logging in during different seasons and not only that but different daily login shits like money and like or like the money charms or the xp eggs or the shiny charm or the rich charm when you login each day and like what if you gave out different things like this right hear me out 

Overworld events like deoxys meteor crashing down and call it the cosmic calamity event where all 3 different deoxys forms can be battled but no fully obtained or collected like capture the flag and how you guys already handle legendaries like mewtwo when you catch mewtwo you have to keep battling until you lose mewtwo and shit thats super smart and clever to balance out legendaries so they arent soammed everywhere into the ground and makes them rare and exclusive thats fucking awesome but what if you included more legendaries right

Since johto has celebi right? Dont shiny lock it heres an idea 

The shrines of time event where you go through different future and past battle throughout each gen right with celebi guiding you through portals and shit like celebi opens a time rift portal and shit guides you through 3 iconic and important battkes or catches throughout the series at the end you can catch celebi for the pokedex entry and she flies away 

2 answers to this question

While i dont agree with being rewarded items/money for logging in daily i do agree with the idea of rewarding this kind of activity in general. They can do other things like :

+ Unlocking shortcuts to gym puzzels (As long as your daily login streak is above a specific number you get shortcuts for gym puzzels ->For Gym puzzels that currently dont have shortcuts)

+ Daily Logging streak -> your dark caves become fully illuminated /smog is cleared from defog areas.

+ The higher daily log streak -> Get priority log in when server is full.

我认为这样做不适合pokemmo,或许可以在论坛做一个帖子,每天可以在这个帖子签到,然后每个月根据数量发布奖励,在中文分区的论坛就有一个这样的帖子。

I don't think this is suitable for Pokemmo. Perhaps you can create a post on the forum where you can sign in every day and post rewards based on the quantity each month. There is one such post on the forum in the Chinese section.

Spoiler