Johto new Items Thread

Hello Rychell . Good question. I'm glad to know that there are new balls. Thank you for informing me.

The final release of this region is superb. We are really close to it! I hope staff can finish the Johto region with Appricorn implemented. 

I'll be glad to read any  information on Johto, please share it! I'm very excited

I only saw these 2 balls cause I didn't played too much in the pts, but im pretty sure there are a few more still undiscovered. Hoping to see them 🙂

15 minutes ago, MightyMichele said:

Hello Rychell . Good question. I'm glad to know that there are new balls. Thank you for informing me.

The final release of this region is superb. We are really close to it! I hope staff can finish the Johto region with Appricorn implemented. 

I'll be glad to read any  information on Johto, please share it! I'm very excited

56 minutes ago, MightyMichele said:

That's awesome @LucasLyn5

I have been researching about Johto new features on Changelogs and I found this:

IMG_20230614_011932.thumb.jpg.5abccc2271dc563e56f060824ea4ebf7.jpg

9,999 seems a lot for stack items.

Looking forward Johto release. I believe that possibly the staff will announce anytime some information on anniversary and inform us about Johto as well.

Not if you have 40k of Hurricane tms lol

2 hours ago, TohnR said:

Very practical if you bought 300-500 of all the cheap TMs like I did tho 😄 Why would you get 40k bro lmao you can never sell all of that

I'm glad to know that it's not profitable to buy cheap tms from gtl hahaha

2 hours ago, TohnR said:

Very practical if you bought 300-500 of all the cheap TMs like I did tho 😄 Why would you get 40k bro lmao you can never sell all of that

To be fair I might lost control for a bit and got way to much. 

But most of them cost less than 500