This must stop [LEGENDARIES]

1 hour ago, Xratello said:

So i need to track these ppl down and join their cartel to be able to get my 3 missing ones..? Is that what you are trying to tell me?:thonking:

Yes! But they are speaking Spanish & they are Pro of finding those KoTH Legendary Pokémons. (What's your missing 3 KoTH Legendary Pokémons Needed btw?)

Edited by kenjimAd
Fixed!

Jesus Christ xD this Sounds Like a Mainquest...

Learn spanish,infiltrate the cartel and extract information xD

Im Missing my hoenn,sinnoh & unova legi

Got lucky to get my hands on Lugia and mewtwo while Other fellas where Farming Events... I might scrue myself by giveing it away but who Cares...the Event time was usually my best Shot at getting them 😄

Welp! I already Created my Own Team as No Choice due to Conflict/Pseudo War Ongoing... Meaning i will going to Tell the Entire Global & Channel Chats about KoTH Legendary Location Spot! If Pseudo War is Not Active & 1 Team as Enemy are Offline, i might have a Chance of getting my BPs for good & Not telling the Global/Channel Chats as KoTH Legendary Locations.

We're in the Endgame now!

To begin with, this should never be a BP farming method. It's supposed to be just symbolic reg. They should remove any gains from battles involving legendaries. If you want BP, don't be a noob and go play ranked PvP in any tier.

Possible solutions that should have been implemented from the start:
• Accounts that have already registered the legendary in the dex can no longer battle for it. (That would be enough) < Perfect solution.

Another less aggressive solution:
• Eliminate BP gains (This way, the players being toxic would only be wasting their own time)
• Cooldown period (for example: 10 days) for the player who captured the legendary. They can only battle for it again after this established time.

You really think that Nerfing BPs Farm would happen at some point? Look at the Previois Rache's Post... They are still looking for Solution & until now it didn't happened yet before Johto Released. Now about 8 Months Later & you're trying to Suggest it to Nerf BPs Farm just because of Balancing in PVP Battles? Look! I already been playing PVP, but only Randoms just because i was trying to get my Rocky Helmets for sure. I get it now on why some of Pro Players in PVP are getting a bit of Disappointed because of BPs Farm in KoTH Legendary Battle & until now Rache's Post is still on Looking for Solution too. I would be Suprise if Rache Seen this Sugestion Post & Agreed to Look about Situation Right now on this KoTH Legendary Pokémon Issues.

On 3/23/2024 at 7:25 AM, kenjimAd said:

Welp! I already Created my Own Team as No Choice due to Conflict/Pseudo War Ongoing... Meaning i will going to Tell the Entire Global & Channel Chats about KoTH Legendary Location Spot! If Pseudo War is Not Active & 1 Team as Enemy are Offline, i might have a Chance of getting my BPs for good & Not telling the Global/Channel Chats as KoTH Legendary Locations.

We're in the Endgame now!

You are not a threat to anyone :v

37 minutes ago, SoyEthan said:

You are not a threat to anyone :v

If i was a Threat as during Conflict War, i will going to tell the Global & Channel Chats about KoTH Legendary Location Spot as Spreading more Peoples & trying to Challenge lol. But if the Conflict War is Not Active & there's a BPs Farm Lineup, i will be Innocent Guy getting BPs & No Threat too. After Farming 4k BPs I'm Gone for good. (If i don't have my Recruitment yet.) :v

Edited by kenjimAd
Fixed!
22 hours ago, kenjimAd said:

You really think that Nerfing BPs Farm would happen at some point?

It happened once and... Obviously it was fault of an Brazilian team, they catch the legendary Mewtwo and hided in Silph. Co. However, they not only farmed with the legend but also showcased it excessively on PT global at the point everyone was furious and trying at any cost to find them. People talked poorly about that team for 15 days. I forgiven them way longer, took 6 months or 1 year? Idk.

Idk about that... Rache already Responded about these Issues Once & after a bit of Shocking as Possible to Renew KoTH Legendary Issues, it's still Not Happened yet. There is no way it will eventually gonna Happened yet until it's already Planned on Next Update. I would be Shock if Rache posted these Issues again & some of these Haters of Farming BPs on KoTH Legendary Pokémons will be Proud of Renewing KoTH Legendary Battles & Removing BPs Rewards too.

If ever that Happened, I will going to Disban my Team (The Judgment Day Revengers) as Creator/Leader & I'm no longer going to Involve as Conflict Pseudo Wars as well. Goodluck getting these Renewed KoTH Legendary Pokémons without BPs Rewards if this Possible...😑

1 hour ago, kenjimAd said:

Idk about that... Rache already Responded about these Issues Once & after a bit of Shocking as Possible to Renew KoTH Legendary Issues, it's still Not Happened yet. There is no way it will eventually gonna Happened yet until it's already Planned on Next Update. I would be Shock if Rache posted these Issues again & some of these Haters of Farming BPs on KoTH Legendary Pokémons will be Proud of Renewing KoTH Legendary Battles & Removing BPs Rewards too.

If ever that Happened, I will going to Disban my Team (The Judgment Day Revengers) as Creator/Leader & I'm no longer going to Involve as Conflict Pseudo Wars as well. Goodluck getting these Renewed KoTH Legendary Pokémons without BPs Rewards if this Possible...😑

Nice way to say you're with legendaries for just the bp, and not for fun 

Hello Kenjim, the Legendaries are currently their function is to fight for them in the form of PVP as the competitive no one should help anyone to have BP in a normal way. If it bothers you so much not being able to get BP and thinking absurd things about others who fight for them, make a team of Pokemon and go face them to win them for yourself, that is their function. About the supposed "War" that you are talking about, friend, this is a simple game, there is no war, they are just having fun (although my account is banned), it is another topic that has nothing to do with that, have a good day.🫠

Edited by KinzoRey

You "the vigilantes" I remind you that when these people arrive, it is you who start to release, not only that, you use bugs where you can release the Legendaries where no one can catch them, you use rat strategies like capturing them on channel 6, denying others the ability to reach them. that channel voluntarily (O.O) you are not heroes, they betray their friends all for some BPs that you can have in PvP rank. Legendaries should not give BP and each player can do whatever they want with them, such as abandoning it or fighting for it. or hiding is their problem if you want to fix something first stop being so selfish, greedy and immature(●—●).

Whatevs! PVP in KoTH Rank won't Count anyway lol. Do they think that KoTH Rank has been Added as Leaderboard of these Chaotic Wars?

Gheez! Those Haters man! That's why i don't trust these Toxicity Players again & MrPurpleee is Right all along! I wasn't been Friends with you since we've met on War against Mewtwo 2023... When will they Learn about these Chaotic Stuffs?🤔🤦

Please Devs of PokéMMOs! Renew this KoTH Battles already & we're Sick & Tired of playing their Mind Games on Us about those KoTH Legendary Pokémons are Hidden by Each Teams! The Hatred is Still Continuing Rising & More Blocks & Reports are Triggering too. I just want 4 BPs & after that, it's all yours now & i ain't gonna Held these KoTH Legendary Pokémons for too long!😑😤

Edited by kenjimAd
Fixed!

Hm... Ok? But still it's remains Sus about KoTH Issues Topics tbh... Guess I'll Ignore about these Arguments then. Also! I've been Not Checking KoTH Legendary Notification/Location Spot the whole time due to my Busy Tasks on Otber Games too.🙃

You "the vigilantes" I remind you that when these people arrive, it is you who start to release, not only that, you use bugs where you can release the Legendaries where no one can catch them, you use rat strategies like capturing them on channel 6, denying others the ability to reach them. that channel voluntarily (O.O) you are not heroes, they betray their friends all for some BPs that you can have in PvP rank. Legendaries should not give BP and each player can do whatever they want with them, such as abandoning it or fighting for it. or hiding is their problem if you want to fix something first stop being so selfish, greedy and immature(●—●).

Hi, your team is the one who decided to destroy this legendary feature, doing things such as camping legendaries and release them at the very moment of the spawn to avoid superior PVP players fight for BP. So the 'rat' behaviour IS not our IS yours. They even spend hours looking them for themselves and then running away, so who are the childish ones? I have a lot of pics to show the community what your team is doing only for be the only ones with 4k BP. 

The bug abusers are definetily your team. You have here an example of who catxhes them in far channels to hide and farm BP and then release .

ch27.jpg

Welp! I got Warned as by SGM for the 1st Time in Forum & now i got Both Warned from Ingame & Forum! The reason why is because of Derailing at Team Recruitment! Thnx a lot you "Vigilante" Kinzo you are Totally Ruined my Team Recruitment of my Team TJMD!

😤

1 hour ago, ADaniel said:

Hola, tu equipo es quien decidió destruir esta característica legendaria, haciendo cosas como legendarios del camping y liberarlos en el mismo momento del engendro para evitar que jugadores superiores de PVP luchen por BP. Así que el comportamiento de la 'rata' NO ES nuestro ¿Incluso pasan horas buscándolos para sí mismos y luego huyendo, así que ¿quiénes son los infantiles? Tengo muchas fotos para mostrarle a la comunidad lo que su equipo está haciendo solo para ser los únicos con 4 k BP. 

Los abusadores de errores son definitivamente tu equipo. Tienes aquí un ejemplo de quién los captura en canales lejanos para ocultar y cultivar BP y luego liberarlos .

ch27.jpg

Ok

Screenshot_20240328_181328_PokeMMO.jpg

9 hours ago, ADaniel said:

Hola, tu equipo es el que decidió destruir esta característica legendaria, haciendo cosas como acampar a los legendarios y liberarlos en el mismo momento del engendro para evitar que los jugadores PvP superiores luchen por BP. Entonces el comportamiento de la 'rata' no ES el nuestro, ES el tuyo. Incluso pasan horas buscándolos ellos mismos y luego huyen, entonces ¿quiénes son los infantiles? Tengo muchas fotos para mostrarle a la comunidad lo que está haciendo su equipo solo para ser los únicos con 4k BP. 

Los abusadores de errores son definitivamente tu equipo. Tienes aquí un ejemplo de quién los atrapa en canales lejanos para ocultarlos y cultivar BP y luego liberarlos.

cap27.jpg

Stop describing yourself 😂😂

I guess Seth is right... I might let them Cook until they Burnt as KoTH Legendary Issues already Resolved & Renewed too. (I will going to Prepare for my Popcorn as Spectating if these Shenanigans of Conflict Wars Continues.)