[PvP] Where to play Little Cup ?

Little Cup used to be a format officially supported by PokeMMO until end 2020. It is played with pokemons at level 5 that have not yet evolved and are capable of evolution. Ever since it got removed, the PokeMMO community continued to play LC in unofficial tournaments and big events such as the Little Cup Premier League with the third edition this year reaching 1 Billion Pokeyen prize. 

The purpose of this thread is to spread awareness of this surviving format, which became very fun to play with the addition of new Hidden Abilities, and possesses a stable tiering for a fun and balanced meta. 

With the occurrence of the LCPL event every year, and the growing interest in this tier by new players, I decided to host Weekly LC Tournaments that are open to everyone. Even if you do not have comps to play LC, you can still participate in the tournament ! I will be lending full teams that were team-builded by the best players of LC. It will occur every Wednesday around 7 PM UTC in Lilycove City Contest Hall channel 1, and you will be able to meet other players to spar and to get advices from. 

Here are a few replays from LCPL 3 to see what LC looks like in a match ! 

Spoiler

Join the LCPL Discord server if you are interested in this tier and want to learn more about it, and if you want notifications of upcoming tournaments and events ! 

Edited by Poufilou
7 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

Liked idea, just don't like when tour gets hosted. Maybe some at Saturday/Sunday could be good since American Players at the current time are on job or studying.

I cannot guarantee weekly on these days. LC is cool, but touching grass is better. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...