fiery dance

giga drain

Dragonite

adamant-252 speed and attack-multiscale-leftovers

dragon dance

dragon claw

fire punch

extreme speed

this is the team ive made.What u guys think?feel free to compliment or disrespect my team

30 minutes ago, first1 said:

pls can someone tell me should i replace scizor with conkeldurr-adamant 252 hp and attack-mach punch close combat earthquake ice punch?

You can, both have priority and serve as physical wallbreakers:
-Scizor brings Momentum in U-turn, can trap Pokemon with Pursuit and has a lot of good resistances with his Bug/Steel Type.
-Conkeldur has more raw power with a higher base attack and STAB Close Combat, deals better with all the Ice type weak pokemon (Dragonite, Garchomp, Gliscor) and is harder to wall cause you are not locked into 1 move.

So is up to you!

You can swap Empoleon aswell for lets say RotomW, but you will lose your 2 steel types so no Dragon Resistance..

Maybe try swapping Scirzor and give it a try. You can swap Empoleon later 🙂

https://pokepast.es/f15296fe054467de

3 tanks in one team and the other 3 are offensive that is good but

your team is slow  even volcarona is modest nature also i guess you should remove a tank and get fast pokemon to your team 

and chansey is the best to get removed because its slow and it shares the same weakness to fighting with empoleon

so its dangerous because fighting moves is common in ou

i think empoleon with gliscor is the most annoying dou because gliscor covers empo weaknesses and the same with empo to gliscor 

and i can suggest pokemons instead of chansey 

first breloom with technician and focus sash to stop sweepers

second starmie offensive with rapid spin to remove hazards since empo is slow and can be taunted and that would be a proplem for volcarona and dragonite

third there is excadrill with focus sash mold breaker stealth rock just set up rocks and sweep with dragonite

that was my suggest        also you must remove rocks from your side if you faced it because you have dragonite and volcarona 

have a good day 😁

1-you can choose breloom or starmie or ecxadrill

breloom nature:jolly    item:focus sash       max evs for attack and speed 

moves:bullet seed,rock move that reduces speed (i forgot its name 😅),mach punch,spore    ability :technician 

2-starmie:timide   life orb or leftovers  max evs for sp attack and speed 

moves:surf (STAB) psychic (STAB) rapid spin for hazards and ice beam for dragons because its fast pokemon

3-excadrill:jolly  focus sash  max evs for attack and speed    ability  mold breaker

stealth rock (mold breaker makes it pass magic bounce)  rapid spin for hazards   earthqauck (mold breaker makes it hit pokemons with levitate ability like wash rotom)

and rock slide for flinch chance and can hit dragonite without muiltiscale because of mold breaker too

you switched scizor 😐  ok

scizor with choice band is deadly   but you switched to conk    that means your team will be slower  so if you pick conk add starmie 

and if you want scizor again you gotta pick breloom

and excadrill for hazards if you want  but you still have gliscor so it depends on you

scizor was gd but the only problem was the one move lock in costing me games-conkeldur can have a damage boost w flame orb and still have variety thats the only reason why

this is my chansey replacement

starmie

252 sp attack and speed-timid-life orb-natural cure

surf

psychic

ice beam

rapid spin

my team i think is now complete so id like to thank you and rallamero for all your help and i hope you all have win your battles aswell 🙂

On 7/22/2023 at 6:37 AM, thorpoke said:

you switched scizor 😐  ok

scizor with choice band is deadly   but you switched to conk    that means your team will be slower  so if you pick conk add starmie 

and if you want scizor again you gotta pick breloom

and excadrill for hazards if you want  but you still have gliscor so it depends on you

thorpoke could u help me with my post please? 🙂