What is needed to enter Mt Silver?

18 hours ago, AustinMMO said:

To clarify, the complete 602 national dex is required as caught OT.Hello, I already completed the Kanto and Johto pokedex, I already defeated E4 and I got Suicune but when I try to go to MT.Silver the guard always stops me, do I need to do anything else before passing??

Hello, I already completed the Kanto and Johto pokedex, I already defeated E4 and I got Suicune but when I try to go to MT.Silver the guard always stops me, do I need to do anything else before passing??

3 minutes ago, Mouloky said:

Hello, I already completed the Kanto and Johto pokedex, I already defeated E4 and I got Suicune but when I try to go to MT.Silver the guard always stops me, do I need to do anything else before passing??

You need to complete the FULL OT National Dex to enter Mt Silver.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm trying to understand the complexity of the Pokedex.

I understand that I need full OT dex to access MT. Silver. Here's my situation:

I caught a Snowrunt in the wild. I later learned it has multiple evolutions, so in order to receive OT for each evolution then I'll need to go and find every pokemon that has multiple evolutions and catch several, is that right?

1 hour ago, randomAccountname said:

Hi, I'm trying to understand the complexity of the Pokedex.

I understand that I need full OT dex to access MT. Silver. Here's my situation:

I caught a Snowrunt in the wild. I later learned it has multiple evolutions, so in order to receive OT for each evolution then I'll need to go and find every pokemon that has multiple evolutions and catch several, is that right?

nah, you can evolve that Snorunt into Glalie then breed it with a ditto or something else if it's female to get a new snorunt to evolve into Froslass (must be female in this case, btw). The same goes for mons like Eevee, you don't need to catch multiple new mons, you can just rebreed the one you have. Also if you happen to catch an evolved form of a Pokémon, like Graveler for example, you can also breed it to register Geodude as OT in your dex.