[OPEN][Pory] Team Porygon is recruiting!!

IGN - SkyeNya

In Game Hours: On current character only 63 but all my other characters combined. It should 1000+ hours (been playing on and off since 2012 and I have my original starter Pokémon for proof :P)
Regions Completed: 3 (Johto, Unova and Kanto E4) Also, on my other account 4 regions completed.

I'd like to join an active team to chat with while I finish the other regions and do PvE stuff. 

IGN:Nintensmarts

Play Time:476hrs

Regions: All 5

A small summary of my progress:

I have a full gym run team, a thief Bannette, a Payday cat, and a Smeargle for catching, I usually have 2mil on hand, and a full competitive team.

Edit: please don't send an invite today, I made a team called "Dennys" as a joke and I'm in the disbanding progress right now.

Edited by Nintensmarts
23 hours ago, SkyeNya said:

IGN - SkyeNya

In Game Hours: On current character only 63 but all my other characters combined. It should 1000+ hours (been playing on and off since 2012 and I have my original starter Pokémon for proof :P)
Regions Completed: 3 (Johto, Unova and Kanto E4) Also, on my other account 4 regions completed.

I'd like to join an active team to chat with while I finish the other regions and do PvE stuff. 

DM'd you! 🙂

21 hours ago, Nintensmarts said:

IGN:Nintensmarts

Play Time:476hrs

Regions: All 5

A small summary of my progress:

I have a full gym run team, a thief Bannette, a Payday cat, and a Smeargle for catching, I usually have 2mil on hand, and a full competitive team.

Edit: please don't send an invite today, I made a team called "Dennys" as a joke and I'm in the disbanding progress right now.

Sending you a DM!

1. IGN: Retrogram

2. In-Game 99 hours

3. 4 regions (All except Sinnoh)

I joined PokeMMO just 3 weeks ago but I instantly fell in love with the game. I'm trying to complete all 5 regions to begin breeding/shunting/flipping on the GTL. These are the things that interest me most right now. I may not have many hours yet but 100 hours in 3 weeks shows you how much I'm loving this game! Would love to join a cool team to continue to learn about PokeMMO. Thanks for the consideration, cheers!

DMd!

10 hours ago, Retrogram said:

1. IGN: Retrogram

2. In-Game 99 hours

3. 4 regions (All except Sinnoh)

I joined PokeMMO just 3 weeks ago but I instantly fell in love with the game. I'm trying to complete all 5 regions to begin breeding/shunting/flipping on the GTL. These are the things that interest me most right now. I may not have many hours yet but 100 hours in 3 weeks shows you how much I'm loving this game! Would love to join a cool team to continue to learn about PokeMMO. Thanks for the consideration, cheers!

DM'd! 🙂

On 9/21/2023 at 4:22 AM, brunokye said:

1. brunokye

2. 150 hours

3. All regions

I already have rerun teams for GYM and Rich Trainers, now I'm completing the Dex.

DMing you!

10 hours ago, DoMDraggy said:

1. IGN? DoMDraggy (alt characters DoMLeena and DoMGlen)

2. In-game hours: 409 total (340 on main, 27/42 on alts)

3. 7 regions completed total - all 5 on main and unova on both alts.

I am only applying for my main character. For now the alts are just extra berry plots.

Sending you a DM

1. What is your IGN? PizzaPoof

2. How many in-game hours do you have? 200hr

3. How many regions, including E4, have you completed?  I have all regions completed, including E4

I just started playing the game at the beginning of the month. Working towards finishing my National Dex currently, just have Unova left (already all phenos, thank god). I was looking for a team to add a bit more variety to the content I am doing right now. I also should have my Gym rerun team finished by the end of the week. Hope the lack of hours in the game won't be an issue. 

55 minutes ago, PizzaPoof said:

1. What is your IGN? PizzaPoof

2. How many in-game hours do you have? 200hr

3. How many regions, including E4, have you completed?  I have all regions completed, including E4

I just started playing the game at the beginning of the month. Working towards finishing my National Dex currently, just have Unova left (already all phenos, thank god). I was looking for a team to add a bit more variety to the content I am doing right now. I also should have my Gym rerun team finished by the end of the week. Hope the lack of hours in the game won't be an issue. 

Sending you a DM!