Johto Praise

Aight fellas, let's get into simp mode real quick and acknowledge that the dev team absolutely nailed the whole experience and knocked it out of the park. 

Every custom fight is made so well (Ho-oh was actually nuts, ngl), I love being able to catch and use Suicune (legendary that appeases the collector in me while being a good choice as it's not an OP legendary). This has been a great experience not only regarding nostalgia (which could have been expected), but also from a game-design point of view. 

I feel it could have been a tad harder at some points, but that's maybe just a Johto thing or maybe it would have been too hard for casuals not accustomed to PvP-stuff etc (I feel like the later gyms were real ez and the rival was a joke mostly, E4 was a breeze for me and Lance seemed middle of the road, a lot easier than Cynthia but harder than the Hoenn or Unova guy).

Thank you for creating this, I loved every second of it. 

Lots of luv

Same, I was just thinking of making a post like this. I haven't reached the ho-oh fight yet, just been going through the johto storyline relaxedly. The Shalpha gyarados boss battle was fun. The increased difficulty is cool. Its not just johto, but this whole game, the first 5 regions all connected together, seeing other players walk around on their own pokejourney, It's just amazing. The MMO aspect gives "I wanna be the very best" a whole new meaning since its not just npcs to fight against anymore, but whole tournaments with real players to win against. The rareness of shinies making shinies an even more cool flex. It's all just really brilliant.

I mean just think about telling your younger self that one day u can play a game where you can easily battle and trade with other real life people who love the game just as much as you, (also meaning that u can finally get a gengar and alakazam much more easily.) I know that my younger self would be extremely happy.

I hope to see more amazing content from the devs, thank you for everything, devs.

4 minutes ago, Plbbrt said:

Same, I was just thinking of making a post like this. I haven't reached the ho-oh fight yet, just been going through the johto storyline relaxedly. The Shalpha gyarados boss battle was fun. The increased difficulty is cool. Its not just johto, but this whole game, the first 5 regions all connected together, seeing other players walk around on their own pokejourney, It's just amazing. The MMO aspect gives "I wanna be the very best" a whole new meaning since its not just npcs to fight against anymore, but whole tournaments with real players to win against. The rareness of shinies making shinies an even more cool flex. It's all just really brilliant.

I mean just think about telling your younger self that one day u can play a game where you can easily battle and trade with other real life people who love the game just as much as you, (also meaning that u can finally get a gengar and alakazam much more easily.) I know that my younger self would be extremely happy.

I hope to see more amazing content from the devs, thank you for everything, devs.

Absolutely man, I also thought about the "telling my younger self"-part recently. I would've been beyond blown away, lmao

6 hours ago, Plbbrt said:

This pretty much sums it up perfectly. Thank you for bringing forward a nostalgic feeling - I just know how excited I would have been as a kid if I knew this was coming eventually. 

Glad it did.