Guessing the 11th Anniversary Event Features!

1 hour ago, MissSamus said:

I could see them combining the two and making the anniversary event take over the Halloween one or combine into a bigger event.

The Devs said that they are Not gonna Combine it from 11th Anniversary & Halloween too.

Welp! My 3rd Guess about Adding Entei & Raikou are False! There's a Season Per Months of Rotational Legendary Dogs by this September! Last Month was Suicune & Now it's Raikou Month! I already Removed my No.3 of my Guess Adding Features.

Waiting this legend appears, either 11th anniversary or now. 
The boy that holded a Draco Meteor with a finger: Volt Absorb, Follow Me/Fake Out Pachirisu

Side note to devs: This uncompatibility with img links come with a IPB update or was put in forums by you? and if was you, Why?

Edited by caioxlive13

I don't think there will be an 11th anniversary anymore. It's already September 1st, and the 11th anniversary event will last for two weeks, but Halloween will be released on November 11th. At present, there are still some bugs that have not been fixed in mmo, such as crushes berry, etc. It is too difficult to fix the bugs and release two activities within two months. Not only is it a huge task for the staff, but it is also very tiring for the players
The arrival of Johoto is already enough.
I hope the staff can have a good rest.