Question about legendaries

What's the best way to capture temporary Legendaries?

Is there anything that makes it easier? Can Lures + Swarm/Illuminate help?

They appear anywhere in the cave (cerulean cave, whirl islands, sky pillar, mt coronet and moor of icirrus) or just in specific places (like where mewtwo appears in the original game) ?

Is repel trick usable? If so, if I put a level 99 pokémon and use several Max repels, will the legendary one appear at some point or will I just spend repel for nothing?

I already had several experiences in the game and wanted to know about it, thanks 🙂

(I'm only talking about Mewtwo, Lugia, Rayquaza, Arceus and Keldeo, it has nothing to do with suicune or anyone else)

5 hours ago, NiceRNGbro said:

What's the best way to capture temporary Legendaries?

Is there anything that makes it easier? Can Lures + Swarm/Illuminate help?

They appear anywhere in the cave (cerulean cave, whirl islands, sky pillar, mt coronet and moor of icirrus) or just in specific places (like where mewtwo appears in the original game) ?

Is repel trick usable? If so, if I put a level 99 pokémon and use several Max repels, will the legendary one appear at some point or will I just spend repel for nothing?

I already had several experiences in the game and wanted to know about it, thanks 🙂

(I'm only talking about Mewtwo, Lugia, Rayquaza, Arceus and Keldeo, it has nothing to do with suicune or anyone else)

Your best bet is to keep an eye on system messages. It will tell you in each region when a person aquires the legendary. You must go and show him that you are the very best and take that legendary from him by all means. You want a team similar to doubles. Wide Guard, Protect and wide range moves work really well. Generally.you wantbto focus on eliminating 1 poke at a time breaking the opponents core without losing your own. Sitrus berries for the win.