Farming idea

Note: If you were to try this and this were to work, this is only for the no lifers.

Now that suicune is out I think it could be used for a farming method. I came up with this after doing math and realizing that it would take someone about 27 years (no sleep) of being as optimal as possible to run into 30,000 suicune. So you will never be able to farm for a shiny suicune. But you might be able to farm it for money. Here is the theory I came up with.

Prep: To be as fast as possible, assemble a team for each gym leader on your main account. The reason for each gym is because of the level cap for each one. You may be able to get away with skipping a few though.

Once you have the pokemon ready, what you would do is create an alt and mail all the pokemon you prepped to your alt. Start in the Jhoto region You would go through each gym and the elite 4, which would make you money but would be inefficient (Would probably be better to have multiple alts to do gym runs all day then go through the WHOLE story)

BUT once you do that you can start trying to run into suicune. Since you would have a masterball from the story just use that to save time. Looking at the market a 3IV suicune would sell for about 1,600,000. The idea is selling suicune would make the extra time to go through the story worth it and net you more money. I have not tried this myself and I don't have the time to do so, but do you think this would work? If you do try this let me know if it was more or less efficient.

Also for the alts pick some random letters and put a number. For each alt you pick the next number in the sequence. Copy the random letters in a notepad. This way you spend as little amount of time as possible on creating a name.

My most efficient time spent on this run (stop after ho'oh) is 3 hours 7 minutes, while the Suicune appearance may differ (based on my experience, the fastest is like only 5 expert lure and the longest take more than a week). This hunt however require a lot of encouragement and dedication and thats why I think this hunt is somewhere between worth it and also not worth it.

6 hours ago, razimove said:

Ye Blind from 2013 super poor 

i quitted in 2015 and started from scratch in 2018, i dont have anything left from my first time i played. All my stuff is basically coming from gymruns, there were times when i made up to 7m a day with them when i wasnt lazy. Alts and multiple devices to run gyms with at the same time are a nice thing

Edited by Quakkz