More Reigons

danielcc999

Question

Yes I know this would be hard but not impossible, You see there are lots of rom hacks these days from x&y all the way up to scarlet&violet
Now I know rom hacks are an iffy subject but they are perfectly legal IF you own the game and seeing as most of the rom hacks are firered. (Which is one of the games used in pokemmo)
There is nothing illegal about it.

And you would be one of the first MMOs to have all the regions.

Untitled.png

XY-Advanced-20.png

Untitled2.png

pokemon-ultra-blaze-1.webp

Untitled3.png

SwordShieldGBAEnglishC-compressed.webp

Untitled4.png

Pokemon-Scarlet-Violet-GBA.webp

7 answers to this question

9 hours ago, danielcc999 said:

Yes I know this would be hard but not impossible, You see there are lots of rom hacks these days from x&y all the way up to scarlet&violet
Now I know rom hacks are an iffy subject but they are perfectly legal IF you own the game and seeing as most of the rom hacks are firered. (Which is one of the games used in pokemmo)
There is nothing illegal about it.

And you would be one of the first MMOs to have all the regions.

Untitled.png

XY-Advanced-20.png

Untitled2.png

pokemon-ultra-blaze-1.webp

Untitled3.png

SwordShieldGBAEnglishC-compressed.webp

Untitled4.png

Pokemon-Scarlet-Violet-GBA.webp

An issue with hack roms that I see is that there would need to be a central point to download it from because everyone needs to have the same specific ROM so it loads correctly unto the client, which can be iffy and called upon for 'distributing' content. 

Another thing I could see is a language barrier, I'm unsure if all hack roms are translated to all languages that PokeMMO supports.

The problem aren't the hackrom themself.

What you've showed in screenshot are pokemon from the following generations. They are under copyright.

Hypothetically Nintendo could claim any fanart of pokemon, so those in pixelart.

The only way to be in Pokemmo is to implement the official pokemon games.

Or they can make their own custom region with Rpg maker and place fakemon , but players don't want fakemon here!!!!