People doing berry farming really fast

Byvll

Hi,

I was doing my berries the other day and i notice that some people do them really fast, like less than a secong per berry, how do they do it?
I know that you can edit the strings, but i put like two "\n" but could not do them as fast as some people do them, someone know how to edit the strings to do the berries faster?

Thank you

8 hours ago, Requi said:

Strings are only half of what make people berry farm fast. Having a low ping is important too which unfortunately restricts a lot of players from berry farming at high speeds.

Is it really only that?
The thing is i notice some players spend little to no time in the berries, it is like they don't even have a text box show up to them when they plant/water/farm, i tought it was the strings but after the update i notice i spent more time with my berries while some players do them as fast as they did before de Johto.

49 minutes ago, Byvll said:

Is it really only that?
The thing is i notice some players spend little to no time in the berries, it is like they don't even have a text box show up to them when they plant/water/farm, i tought it was the strings but after the update i notice i spent more time with my berries while some players do them as fast as they did before de Johto.

It sounds like you need to update the strings you are using. There was a change that slowed strings down, however since then - multiple of the strings mods have been updated to support post-patch.

15 hours ago, Byvll said:

Is it really only that?

Are you using the watering can as a hotkey? Because thats why faster than interacting with each berry

Thank you all, i identified my problem, i did edited my strings manually but i guess my edit was not good enough, i downloaded the string shared by other player and now i do my berries as fast as the people i was pointing.

They indeed do the berries faster than i was doing them before the Johto update but the problem was always my strings because they were not edited good enough.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2023 at 9:50 PM, Byvll said:

Thank you all, i identified my problem, i did edited my strings manually but i guess my edit was not good enough, i downloaded the string shared by other player and now i do my berries as fast as the people i was pointing.

They indeed do the berries faster than i was doing them before the Johto update but the problem was always my strings because they were not edited good enough.

Can you share where you get the strings?
I also want to try.
Thanks!