sweat scent + spread move user?

I was grinding hords for the first time for xp and I  use the sweet scent user to summon the horde then send out my pokemon I want to level up then switch in a pokemon with a spread move. Then I had a thought is there a sweet scent user that also has a spread move? If their was it kill 2 birds with 1 stone because it could summon and kill the hordes.

5 hours ago, Oreoelephant said:

I was grinding hords for the first time for xp and I  use the sweet scent user to summon the horde then send out my pokemon I want to level up then switch in a pokemon with a spread move. Then I had a thought is there a sweet scent user that also has a spread move? If their was it kill 2 birds with 1 stone because it could summon and kill the hordes.

Teddiursa, sweet scent, earthquake and Pick up

9 hours ago, Oreoelephant said:

Teddiursa, has Earthquake, Hyper Voice(to defeat hordes), Sweet Scent(that call hordes) and the ability Pickup, that have a chance to collect items after you defeat/catch a wild pokemon. This ability was impulsioned on a new level last update, because of the release of Suicune, Entei and Raikou: You can use a Rainbow quill to increase or decrease IVs by 1, for each quill. And apart from catching the dogs, that is 1 per month, the only way to pick those quills is via pickup. 

Its not as ideal as other Pokemon mentioned here. But Butterfree is a decent option.

Its lacklustre Sp. Atk and only AOE Moves it learns are Air Cutter (95% Accuracy) and Electroweb (No Stab, Base 55 Power) means it will have to use Choice Specs to KO higher level hordes.

It does have access to Teleport, which is its main selling point. So you can heal quicker by teleporting inside the Pokemon Center to heal. 

If Butterfree isn't for you, Pokemon like Teddiursa (Earthquake, Hyper Voice and Sweet Scent) might be more suitable. Teddiursa has Pickup as an ability to pick up items found after KOing Hordes.

On 10/8/2023 at 4:48 AM, Quakkz said:

Teddiursa, sweet scent, earthquake and Pick up

This is probably the best hordes/Sweet Scene utility monster.
- AoE moves (also have access to Rock Slide)
- Sweet Scene user
- and Pick Up for extra sassy 👌

On 10/7/2023 at 10:12 PM, Oreoelephant said:

I  use the sweet scent user to summon the horde then send out my pokemon I want to level up then switch in a pokemon with a spread move. 

Why aren't you just using an exp share? You realize the sweet scentedr doesn't need to be in the front of your party right? You can just have your spread as a lead and then have the mon your leveling up hold the exp share. Also smeargle can learn any move so you can teach it all the catching/ ev/exp training moves you will ever need 

Edited by RoughneckKirby
11 hours ago, RoughneckKirby said:

Why aren't you just using an exp share? You realize the sweet scentedr doesn't need to be in the front of your party right? You can just have your spread as a lead and then have the mon your leveling up hold the exp share. Also smeargle can learn any move so you can teach it all the catching/ ev/exp training moves you will ever need 

where is the exp share found in kanto

3 hours ago, Oreoelephant said:

where is the exp share found in kanto

Its given to you from one of Prof. Oak's helpers after 50 Pokedex entries (does not have to be OT)

He's located in the gate between Fuchsia City and Route 15