Scams and Frauds: When they happen and how you shield itself against it?

In this guide i want to list some ways players scum other players. The goal is to teach new people ways to not fall onto those scams.
I'll cover 3 types of scams: Knowledge Manipulation, GTL-Fishing, and Price Manipulation.

1. Knowledge Manipulation

This type of scam is characterized by people abusing of their hours played and the fact they're old faces in community, to make novices pay overpriced values/sell for underpriced values things like items and mons. 

Exemplyfing that: You has like, 80-90 hours of playing and found a shiny. Then you're for sure flex on global. Suddently people on whisper would offer to you 500k-600k onto the shiny and you unaware will accept most likely. What is the catch: Shinys doesn't value less than 1,5m. So you basically lost 1m for nothing.

How i can shield myself: Never sell things mindlessy. Always ask questions on global if the trade is worth and ignore if the people trying to buy/sell thing from you is talking that it's fair, double check to make sure.

For example in PT, you can ask: É uma troca justa 600k no meu Shiny Persian(600k is fair on my Shiny Persian)?(hint: Type a slash ( / ) between the number and the k to the filter don't block your message, and you can use this to evade the filter. But don't abuse, use this to evade the filter only if it are blocking a message that aren't supposed to, like price check or if you're using the words blocked on the other meaning(Like "vendo" on the PT chat, can mean either sell, or see.). If you're abusing, you will be reported.)
People on global would answer that no, and some actually tell the true price. Sometimes they will ask to see the mon. Don't be afraid, click on "link" button, then on your mon(he has to be on your party) and send it on global to other people see. Once you know that isn't fair the price you can either ask the fair price or deny the sell.

2. GTL-fishing

This affect people that does the gtl sniping farming method. 
The following example, done by @Goku(on this post: https://forums.pokemmo.com/index.php?/topic/161980-excuse-me-what-is-gtl-scamming/&do=findComment&comment=2041210), explain how it works better than my words:

A person is listing items consecutively at 1000 pokeyen and gains an audience in a time span of let's say 10 minutes. The items he lists isn't generally worth a lot but obviously he is taking a few 100k loss doing this. In this process he now knows there are several players sniping his items as he lists them. These players try their best to click the fastest to purchase the item because they know it will be ridiculously cheap. In this instance the user can list an item for 10 million pokeyen between all the chaos and someone might make the tragic mistake and buy it. They intentionally wait for a person to make the mistake which is indirectly defrauding a player by luring them to make a "mistake purchase" I call it GTL-Fishing and it's done by shit players. 

How i can shield myself: If you noticed that a lot of people is sniping things, avoid being in the middle at any cost. Stop farming, go doing other thing and come back later. The items that are being sniped is not worth.

3. Price Manipulation

This is mainly done on trading and involve manipulation of GTL as well. 
I've give a example on same post(See OP: https://forums.pokemmo.com/index.php?/topic/161980-excuse-me-what-is-gtl-scamming/&do=findComment&comment=2041261 )

You basically buy for example, all of the X vanity for 1m, and there is exactly 12 of them. Then, you list on the GTL one for, let's say, 10m. And you sell another on trade chat. When people is there negotiating, you can sell for them for like, 8m or 8,5m arguing that "On GTL is more expensive". Once he buys, you then cancel the 10m listing and sell all of them for the regular price of 1m. You win your money back and earn around 7,5m

How i can shield myself: Essentially, does the same thing as item 1. Ask for advice about the price, to double check it. Don't fall onto those cheap tricks.

That's it for today, i can still update this once new methods are found.

Edited by caioxlive13