Defeating new H0-0H

I don't know honestly, probably going to have to be nerfed a bit if they expect this to be a way to farm quills. You can only really damage it when the shield thing is down but even after that I got it with 3 super effective choice item hits and the damage it did still wasn't enough to keep it from healing back to 100% at the end of the turn.  if poison effects i would say thats your best route since tricking a 100k choice item onto it doesn't seem worth the money. Tbh this battle seems to be totally pointless, quills have dropped to like 15k the beasts really don't need a lure they are easy enough to find and bell tower takes like 25 minutes to get through and there is no portal that takes you to the top. I'd be interested if somebody could tell me what the full payout is for beating it though, maybe there is some reason it is worth my time?

2 minutes ago, kenjimAd said:

Luckily, having a Rematch against Level 100 Ho-Oh is Not Triggering as Shalpha Ho-Oh after Killing the Level 100 Ho-Oh.

Sorry what do you mean? there is shalpa Ho-Oh (radiant Ho-oh) after defeating the level 100 Ho-oh. Did I misunderstand your statement?

1 minute ago, PSTLV said:

Sorry what do you mean? there is shalpa Ho-Oh (radiant Ho-oh) after defeating the level 100 Ho-oh.

Nop! That Radiant Ho-Oh is for Storyline only & now on Rematch Level 100 Ho-Oh didn't turn into Radiant Form after Killing it!

You need 2 strong rock or water types with spread moves 2electric type and 2flying type who also have screens (think sigiliph or xatu) Lead with 1 water 1 electric and 1 flying type   ho ohs ai will always be baited into using earth power on your electric type so all you have to do is swap positions between your bird and the electric mon and ho oh will miss every turn, you will need to use a x special atk or x attack on your water type in order to do any damage. If you use water over rock you may want to have rain up as well so you can swap 1 flying type out for a drizzle mon. 

Edited by TheKrimsonKang

I've finished HO-OH battle with only 3 pokemon.(the team I use is from another CN player)

the 3 numbers is Chandelure,Poliwrath and Togekiss

(during HO-OH period,HO-OH use ground type move on Poliwrath

about shiny HO-OH,it will use solar beam on Poliwarth,sacred fire on Togekiss)

Togekiss is the core of the team,try to guess what moves it learned:)

(I need time to write them down so if you want to know,plz give me some time)