Ask about refunds for Spooky Candy and Special Candy

Good afternoon.  I'm making this post to ask about the refund for last year's Candy (Spooky and Special)

My questions are:

•How much is the refund for each candy?

•Was the refund given just when the 10/19/2023 update arrived or will it be given in the future?

I ask this because I have noticed that there are no longer any of the aforementioned candies in my inventory and I assumed that they would have already given me the refund, but when I saw the amount of money I had it did not add up to me since at that time I had the same amount of money.  That's why I'm asking to find out if it's a problem with my account or I'm just misunderstanding the refund.

Much like "quality of life" upgrades,

in this game...

Refund doesnt necessarily mean you get anything back. 

Basically you just lay down, one of the devs will urinate on your back, while the other educates you on "precipitation" and talks of rain. Then we mention fair shiny rates, how awesome the recent changes are, roll around in the grass a while, and get back online. 

We call this pokemmo, and some people have been participating in this event for over a decade.

Welcome :]

Edited by CanadaSorry

If I remember correctly, I think I have unused special candy around 40-ish or 50-ish. After the update, my money increased about 1 million pokeyen. Lets assume I have 50 special candy and also get 1 million pokeyen, so 1 special candy refunded to 20K pokeyen. Though this is a rough calculation. Correct me if I wrong 😄