Ban without explanation

34 minutes ago, Sergkn said:

I start thinking that many people were cheating in some way on mobile and Pokemmo was not detecting those, then with this update it detected all the rats and everybody afected is making group saying they did nothing. Thinking that if they are many people they will win or something.

Sure, that's a 100% more reasonable than a bug detecting every Android player as a cheater and automatically banning them, if a thousand people have the same issue that must mean they're wrong!

43 minutes ago, Sergkn said:

Empiezo a pensar que muchas personas estaban haciendo trampa de alguna manera en el móvil y Pokemmo no las detectaba, luego con esta actualización detectó todas las ratas y todos los afectados están haciendo un grupo diciendo que no hicieron nada. Pensando que si son mucha gente ganarán o algo así.

It is a failure in the update, I only use the sixth generation Sprites mod and I still get that Message 

I hope it and everyone gets their account back if you did nothing bad.

It is only one thinking around my head xd I am not affirmating it.

Maybe You yes but I never saw someone saying yes I cheated and I deserve the ban, here everyone always look innocent but they get ban, I don't think pokemmo be always banning innocents. This time it looks so, I'm only letting my brain thinking go here I hope there be nothing wrong with it

• Enzo locked this topic