Make the Black City livable

Andr3a281093

Question

In the last few weeks I've finished the Unova region, which was the last region I had to do
I thought that it could be something nice to make the Black City's skyscrapers visitable and also customizable

How?

For example by making the single buildings explorable
In the last few months I played a MMO called Palia in which you have your own ground, but occasionally you can also visit someone else's ground
In the Hoenn region on PokeMMO you can both create your own secret base, but also visit your friends ones
I think that doing so in Unova could be even better because
1st point - There's nothing similar in any other region (Sinnoh's undergrounds are not yet implemented lmao)
2nd point - As a consequence of the fact no secret bases are available in 5th gen the experience can be even more customizable

The various apartments can be decorated with original items from the various game events (Halloween, Christmas etc), such as clothes
But other items like tables, beds, wardrobes and so on can also be added specifically for this feature 🙂

Dolls could also be added, but in that sense I'm not sure, because I've heard that Nintendo caused troubles some years ago because of implementing various pokédolls or themed items such as t-shirts etc within the game
But I think that even just with a chance of having your own house in Unova with a certain level of customization could really improve the social aspect of the game, and its own economy

What do you think about that?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet