Special Candies

5 minutes ago, AARONMEXICO said:

tI have a question about the Special candies, since the event is almost over, I would like to know, until when can you fight the boss? Until the 12th or until the 14th?

I hope you can help me, thank you in advance.

Hi. Can fight boss till 12th November with special candy, and then use spooky candy to get goodie bags until 14th November. 

51 minutes ago, Prande said:

The event ends at 11:59pm on November 12, but you still have until 11:59pm on November 14 to use up your candy

Based on UTC+0

I guess I didn't explain it clearly enough, you can still continue to challenge the bosses until 11:59pm on November 12th, after that you can only redeem candy for Goodie bags

18 minutes ago, Prande said:

I guess I didn't explain it clearly enough, you can still continue to challenge the bosses until 11:59pm on November 12th, after that you can only redeem candy for Goodie bags

The comments above are so clear

The event ends at 12

By this date u can't fight the boss 

U can only change the spooky candies to goodies bags (5 to 1)

Have fun

Pretty sure you can battle the Pumpking and his lackeys with your special candies until the twelth of November of the year two thousand twenty-three until twenty-three hours and fifty-nine minutes fifty-nine seconds of the timezone Coordinated Universal Time + zero

However you get the opportunity to still trade your spooky candies for bags with the lord Pumpking until the fourteenth of November of the year two thousand twenty-three until twenty-three hours and fifty-nine minutes fifty-nine seconds of the timezone Coordinated Universal Time + zero

Hope that helps !

Edited by TohnR