Ultra Rare Vanity Ideas For Events

vengelol

Question

Hi! i've  been thinking of some cool vanity ideas for the next events after halloween and this is what I came up with:

-the Golden Cudgel (Lunar New Year): I researched a little bit and found that the Golden Cudgel was a superweapon wielded by Sun Wukong the king of monkeys in chinese mythology, This seems to me like a good idea for an ultra rare back slot or potentially glove slot vanity that im sure alot of people would like, tho of course I am no expert in chinese cultures so if there are any mistakes I have made feel free to correct me!

-The Snowy Wreath & Santa Penguin (Christmas): I Believe that a snowy wreath in the back slot with flowers & 2 bells coming out of it would be a cool ultra rare vanity, And for the second one i came up with a elf penguin (just like pumpcat) that comes on your head & wears a santa hat and outfit would be a really nice vanity to bring into the game and one that totally deserves the ultra rare status

-Caky Balloons (Anniversary): It would be a glove slot ultra rare vanity that is a balloon with a cake texture and has candles coming out of it with a lightning effect

3 answers to this question

6 hours ago, vengelol said:

Um No, Thank you for showing that however, I doubt I have enough intelligence yet alone skill to submit them there, i'll look on it a bit more later since im in a hurry right now, ty/

You don't need to have pictures to post there, they're just included for those who want to go the extra mile.

Please post any further vanity suggestions (and these, too) in the Vanity Suggestions thread.

Thank you.