100 Lures - The Series That Looks Into Lure Pokemon

Hi I'm Angry Gorilla,

This is going to be an ongoing thread in following a series of videos I post on my YouTube channel, Angry Gorilla YouTube the series looks into lures and mainly lure exclusive or Pokémon that can be obtained through the use of lures. To put it simply I test an area with 100 basic lures so anyone can do it to see how many lures it takes per single encounter of a specific Pokémon and also how frequent it appears in that route. I showcase where to find the specific Pokemon and I also go into a little bit of an explanation of the Pokémon whether it be for value on the GTL or for PVP use, so be sure to check out the series and let me know you're thought or which you like to see featured.

Here is the playlist in its entirety, I hope you like it and enjoy it
Cheers
AG

Want to find your own Lapras? Then be sure to check out this video, where I showcase where you can get your own and how many you can get after using 100 basic lures,

Check it out and let me know what you think,
Also hit me up on what you want to see next!

Want to find your own Cyndaquil? Then be sure to check out this video, where I showcase where you can get your own and how many you can get after using 100 basic lures,

Want to find your own Charmander? Then be sure to check out this video, where I showcase where you can get your own and how many you can get after using 100 basic lures,

Want to find your own Cloyster? Then be sure to check out this video, where I showcase where you can get your own and how many you can get after using 100 basic lures,

Want to find your own Munchlax? Then be sure to check out this video, where I showcase where you can get your own and how many you can get after using 100 basic lures,

Want to find your own Gengar? Then be sure to check out this video, where I showcase where you can get your own and how many you can get after using 100 basic lures,

Want to find your own Rotom? Then be sure to check out this video, where I showcase where you can get your own and how many you can get after using 100 basic lures,

Want to find your own Torchic? Then be sure to check out this video, where I showcase where you can get your own and how many you can get after using 100 basic lures,

Want to find your own Espeon? Then be sure to check out this video, where I showcase where you can get your own and how many you can get after using 100 basic lures,

Want to find your own Umbreon? Then be sure to check out this video, where I showcase where you can get your own and how many you can get after using 100 basic lures,

Want to find your own Treecko? Then be sure to check out this video, where I showcase where you can get your own and how many you can get after using 100 basic lures,

Want to find your own Mudkip? Then be sure to check out this video, where I showcase where you can get your own and how many you can get after using 100 basic lures,

Want to find your own Togepi? Then be sure to check out this video, where I showcase where you can get your own and how many you can get after using 100 basic lures,

Edited by AngryGorilla

Want to find your own Jolteon? Then be sure to check out this video, where I showcase where you can get your own and how many you can get after using 100 basic lures,

Want to find your own Scyther? Then be sure to check out this video, where I showcase where you can get your own and how many you can get after using 100 basic lures,

This is the 1st ever 100 Lures Live Stream where i go do all 100 lures Live and in real time with your interaction. send some love and hopefully see you next time when we do 100 Lures - Live Stream.

Want to find your own Scyther? Then be sure to check out this video, where I showcase where you can get your own and how many you can get after using 100 basic lures,

This is the Condensed version taken from the 1st ever 100 Lures Live Stream where i go do all 100 lures Live and in real time with your interaction. send some love and hopefully see you next time when we do 100 Lures - Live Stream. Be sure to check it out!

Want to find your own Bagon or Shelgon? Then be sure to check out this video, where I showcase where you can get your own and how many you can get after using 100 basic lures,

This week also featuring a bonus Pokemon on top of our Lure Feature

Want to find your own Chimchar? Then be sure to check out this video, where I showcase where you can get your own and how many you can get after using 100 basic lures,

• 1 month later...

Want to find your own Piplup? Then be sure to check out this video, where I showcase where you can get your own and how many you can get after using 100 basic lures,