Does coalescence work in Sweet Scent hordes?

Lower odds won't matter if you're calling an excessive number of hordes. Just slap a Teddiursa for backup, teach Discharge, Heat Wave and some s*** and there you go, primarly use Zapdos to level up your mons and farm the orbs

1 minute ago, caioxlive13 said:

Lower odds won't matter if you're calling an excessive number of hordes. Just slap a Teddiursa for backup, teach Discharge, Heat Wave and some s*** and there you go, primarly use Zapdos to level up your mons and farm the orbs

What does Teddiursa even have to do with farming orbs? You need to lead with Zapdos, you need to defeat the horde using an electric move. Pickup Teddiursa and Coalescence Zapdos are completely different things and give completely different loot.

When you shit noises out your word hole just to hear things talk......

1 hour ago, Doctor said:

What does Teddiursa even have to do with farming orbs? You need to lead with Zapdos, you need to defeat the horde using an electric move. Pickup Teddiursa and Coalescence Zapdos are completely different things and give completely different loot.

2 hours ago, Doctor said:

Teddiursa is on the back of the party just calling hordes and when needed joining the fight. Almost never you will need to use teddi in battle, though. Don't forget, Zapdos cannot call hordes on it's own.

Edited by caioxlive13

I fully sweet scent EV training my Zapdos with Discharge and haven't found any orbs at all.

I would say "no" based on my experience.

I've been sweet scenting on island 1 and 3 in Kanto, so not even in Sinnoh (which I heard was bugged with pickup and honey gather).

49 minutes ago, SamuraiMatt said:

I fully sweet scent EV training my Zapdos with Discharge and haven't found any orbs at all.

I've been sweet scenting on island 1 and 3 in Kanto, so not even in Sinnoh (which I heard was bugged with pickup and honey gather).

Got 6+ orbs while EXP training at Mt. Silver, you can absolutely get orbs from hordes.

22 hours ago, SamuraiMatt said:

Also got orbs while putting my Zapdos on lvl 100. But only one.

• 2 weeks later...

I had to complain about the odds. Ik it's not supposed to be easy, but i easily have done over 300 hordes, leveling up not one but two Zapdos(Buyed one, then got another in a lottery(Happened on Yatsura Games's discord and was 100% free to enter) , both came from lvl 50) to lvl 100 and got 3 orbs. 3 ORBS. The chance is easily equal or lower than 1%. 

• 4 weeks later...