Introducing "Seen Tag" for Pokemons in trade chat (from other players)

MightyMichele

Question

Hello and greetings,

I'm writing to suggest an improvement that could enhance the browsing experience within the trade chat listings in our game. My proposal involves the introduction of a "Seen" tag feature for Pokémon that have already been viewed by players in the trade chat listings.

Currently, in our trade chat functionality, Pokémon listings remain visible without any indication of whether they have been previously viewed by the player. This absence of a distinguishing marker often leads to repetitive checking of the same Pokémon, causing confusion and unnecessary revisits. Furthermore, there are instances where players list the same Pokémon multiple times within a single message, prompting us to individually inspect each listing to discern any differences.

Implementing a "Seen" tag for Pokémon that players have already viewed would greatly be appreciated by the players by improving their browsing efficiency. It would allow them to easily identify listings they've previously checked, preventing redundant reevaluation and streamlining the browsing process.

This enhancement would not only save players' time but also contribute to a more seamless and user-friendly experience within the game's client. It aligns with PokeMMO's commitment to providing an optimal gaming environment for its community.

I believe the introduction of this feature would be a valuable addition, enhancing user interaction on trade chat and contributing positively to the overall gameplay experience.

Thank you for considering my suggestion. I look forward to see new improvements made on PokeMMO.

MightyMichele

Edited by MightyMichele

1 answer to this question