Quests

GGuiCoelho

Question

2 answers to this question

Would definitely be nice, maybe making quest rewards untradeable. I know that this sort of thing has been suggested with achievements which I think would be a better addition to be honest, but at any rate I think the general consensus of the community is that this sort of suggestion should be a thing

Upvoted. I have been thinking about this too for a while since it may be a solution to make shunting and legendary hunts a lot more engaging. The potential it has to improve PvE is simply outstanding. In fact it would make the game more like an MMORPG than it already is.

16 hours ago, GGuiCoelho said:

I think it wold be a lovely ideia to add quests like: "Kill 10 Wild Pokemons-Receive Exp Candy"  "Find 5 Shinys-Receive something".

Wold love this to get added and if you want i could help on giving ideas for quests.

As you suggest here quest don't need to be something out of the ordinary. Maybe capturing X number of X pokemon, or searching for X item holded by X pokemon. The idea IMO is to create something entertaining which can provide (extra) rewards while you do typical things in the game.

16 hours ago, Strodex said:

Would definitely be nice, maybe making quest rewards untradeable.

This would balance things in an economic matter and would fix what seems to be the major beef here to me.

It is really a great idea. Thanks for posting it here!