[xDELTA] [Voice Addition] New Battle Backgrounds for PokeMMO v.1.0

On 2/19/2024 at 10:46 PM, DreamyFox said:

This is the first Version 0.1 of the New Battle Backgrounds mod. U wonder what exactly changed?

New Backgrounds for:
- Fighting PvP and PvE Trainers, Elite 4 and Champion

- Wild battles in Water, grass, caves, sand and forest or at Village Bridge (Unova)

V.0.2 is here!

A bug was discoverd with the Background for "- Fighting PvP and PvE Trainers, Elite 4 and Champion". I switched it.

New Download link available.

V.03 is here!

There where issues with wrong displaying the Background for "- Fighting PvP and PvE Trainers, Elite 4 and Champion". I switched it.

If u still like the v.0.2 look just keep it. I like the the v.0.3 more cause its bug free. Changes see in the comments ❤️

Download Link v.0.2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bf1OyA_op9yhrLXn3Fu6KEaFqQ6B1yXn/view?usp=sharing

Download Link v.0.3: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18UpZqPPAj_F-fg9N8XWc6LOEEDquFaQI/view?usp=sharing

xDelta Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gCUlxW2qnGpZ6FanBFcZELLvwUQp4aE2/view?usp=sharing

If U find problems or bugs let me know.

Feedback is also appreciated ❤️

Here the changes as pictures:

Screenshot 2024-02-19 224445-min.png

Screenshot 2024-02-19 224441-min.png

Screenshot 2024-02-19 224428-min.png

Screenshot 2024-02-19 224436-min.png

Screenshot 2024-02-19 224413-min.png

Screenshot 2024-02-19 224424-min.png

Hola, muchas gracias.

Thanks for this work..please, how to install ? Thanks

3 hours ago, gadriels1212 said:

Hola, muchas gracias.

Thanks for this work..please, how to install ? Thanks

First u need the US Rom of Pokemon White. Then U download the patchfile and the xDelta program with the link I provided in the topic. Then open the program and select the wanted ROM and Patchfile and give the Patched ROM a name with .nds at the End. This ROM then is usable in PokeMMO ❤️ Hope this was helpful

11 hours ago, DreamyFox said:

First U need the Program "tinke". Its an editing software for roms. Then u have to open "root/a/0/1/1" and unpack it in the software. Then u need to find the background to switch and U need a "bmd0-file" u wanna use as a new background. Then click change file and switch. Important!!! Click on Pack 1 and pack it again then save the rom and ur good to go

Thank you very much I wasn't you reply me ❤️ I'll try to follow your tips.

• DreamyFox changed the title to [xDELTA] [Autumn Season FIX] New Battle Backgrounds for PokeMMO v.0.31

I am working on Version 1.0. This Version will only be launched when every replacement is done and i am perfectly fine with it. As of now only the cave background is done for releasing. Stay tuned ❤️

On 3/7/2024 at 8:16 AM, DreamyFox said:

I am working on Version 1.0. This Version will only be launched when every replacement is done and i am perfectly fine with it. As of now only the cave background is done for releasing. Stay tuned ❤️

Can you make the patch files also work with a Pokémon Black rom. There's an anime cries patch made for Pokémon Black that works on Android since the anime cries mod doesn't work on android but development finished a long time ago so if your patch also worked with Pokémon Black then both could be used at once for Android users. Thx

First of all it will destroy the rom if u try to patch a already patched rom. So I will make the anime cry mod with my mod in one patch and release that. Please send me the patch file for the anime cry or send me a link for it. Thanks in advance ❤️

• DreamyFox changed the title to [xDELTA] [Voice Addition] New Battle Backgrounds for PokeMMO v.1.0
7 hours ago, DreamyFox said:

A new Version is available now! Hope U like it ❤️ 

Sorry I didn't get back to you with the patch. The person who made the one I was using had it already pre-applied to a rom and when I asked them for the raw patch files they said they didn't have them. Luckily you figured it out and used a great voice pack (I found much worse in search of a solution) thanks a bunch for the update!

Edited by BlitheFenics
On 2/19/2024 at 10:46 PM, DreamyFox said:

This is the first Version 0.1 of the New Battle Backgrounds mod. U wonder what exactly changed?

New Backgrounds for:
- Fighting PvP and PvE Trainers, Elite 4 and Champion

- Wild battles in Water, grass, caves, sand and forest or at Village Bridge (Unova)

V.0.2 is here!

A bug was discoverd with the Background for "- Fighting PvP and PvE Trainers, Elite 4 and Champion". I switched it.

New Download link available.

V.03 is here!

There where issues with wrong displaying the Background for "- Fighting PvP and PvE Trainers, Elite 4 and Champion". I switched it.

If u still like the v.0.2 look just keep it. I like the the v.0.3 more cause its bug free. Changes see in the comments ❤️

V.0.31 is here!

This Update just fixes the broken encounter background that came with the autumn season.

V.1.0 is here!

This Version adds anime voice support for all Pokemon! Hope U enjoy it ❤️

This makes anime voices working on Android Devices!

If U dont like the AnimeVoices, I will leave the link for the Versions without it down below!

Download Link v.0.2 (outdatet/no future support) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bf1OyA_op9yhrLXn3Fu6KEaFqQ6B1yXn/view?usp=sharing

Download Link v.0.31 (outdatet/no future support)https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c2j9XeJBhEL_tLaRwYi_lvwj77R6BKvo/view?usp=sharing

Download Link v.1.0: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NCtRBoP8fXCOhf7nQG5OyyvZvPSHaU90/view?usp=sharing

xDelta Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gCUlxW2qnGpZ6FanBFcZELLvwUQp4aE2/view?usp=sharing

If U find problems or bugs let me know.

Feedback is also appreciated ❤️

Here the changes as pictures:

Screenshot 2024-02-19 224445-min.png

Screenshot 2024-02-19 224441-min.png

Screenshot 2024-02-19 224428-min.png

Screenshot 2024-02-19 224436-min.png

Screenshot 2024-02-19 224413-min.png

Screenshot 2024-02-19 224424-min.png

@Desu @Kyu I think this could be a nice kind of customization to directly integrate within the game client, so that it can be done with other non-us roms as well 🙂

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, MEDZAKI said:

Can you make Pokemon voice acting a separate mod? For those who prefer a standard battle background. Please❤

The voices are already a seperate "mod". But I can install the voices seperatly yea. 

I did it and the Download is available ❤️

Edited by DreamyFox
On 2/19/2024 at 6:46 PM, DreamyFox said:

This Version adds anime voice support for all Pokemon! Hope U enjoy it ❤️

This makes anime voices working on Android Devices!

If U dont like the AnimeVoices, I will leave the link for the Versions without it down below!

Hello there there was someone asking the patch of my voice modded ROM , I didnt have so I send him the way of extract the file, I dont know if he did it, or send it to you, but if you are using my mod I would gladly ask you to give propper credit because took 3 months of work to finish it, if not ignore this, just commenting because the same person askin that patch I told you was linking this post, maybe he send you the file and didnt even told you who did it, who knows, thats why Im making this comment

1 minute ago, budadeth said:

Hello there there was someone asking the patch of my voice modded ROM , I didnt have so I send him the way of extract the file, I dont know if he did it, or send it to you, but if you are using my mod I would gladly ask you to give propper credit because took 3 months of work to finish it, if not ignore this, just commenting because the same person askin that patch I told you was linking this post, maybe he send you the file and didnt even told you who did it, who knows, thats why Im making this comment

I updated the rom a few minutes after I wrote to him that i would like him to send me the file. I got that from youtube Arhiel. But I understand ur point ❤️ everything is fine mate ❤️ Its not yours 😉

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, budadeth said:

good work here but the post kind of messy, maybe you can clean a little without the older versiones 

It should be looking better now. Is it?

Edited by DreamyFox
Just now, DreamyFox said:

I dont want trouble u know? So everything´s good?

I cant do any trouble, that build I made its public on my yt channel, some channels already upload it without any credit or mention, and when reach them out there was no response, suckers, dont worry I dont any trouble, less to someone that did great job to the community like you

Just now, budadeth said:

I cant do any trouble, that build I made its public on my yt channel, some channels already upload it without any credit or mention, and when reach them out there was no response, suckers, dont worry I dont any trouble, less to someone that did great job to the community like you

Alright then im reassured ❤️

2 hours ago, Tensala said:

Hey,
I like the idea of the mod.
Would it be possible to show all backgrounds with names?
Like:
PVP
insert pvp img build etc.

Also very good job on the mod 🙂

I dont know what u mean exactly 🙂