[Implemented]Disallow terms like "Godly" in Trade Corner

As of lately people have been abusing and misuing the words "Godly, Perfect, Amazing, Awesome" etc etc. More often then not the merchandise if not any of these and is in fact, complete crap (see below).

A few examples of these "Godly" pokemon:
[url="https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/15574-untouched-lonely-eevee-great-ivs/page__hl__eevee"]https://forums.pokem...page__hl__eevee[/url]
[url="https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/15364-good-iv-voltorbuntouched/page__hl__voltorb"]https://forums.pokem...ge__hl__voltorb[/url]
[url="https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/15408-trading-the-best-poliwag-in-game-xd/page__hl__best"]https://forums.pokem.../page__hl__best[/url]

These pokemon are not amazing and therefore should not be advertised as it.

All I and many others want is for these words or any adjectives to be banned in the trade corner.

OR

For people instead of using godly for a single sale, list IVs of the pokemon instead. Therefore no one is misled.

Why should this happen?[list]
[*]More often then not its false advertsing
[*]Extremely annoying
[*]People who try and sell something with these tags will often receive unpleasant comments.
[/list]
That is all, I hope you can see my motives to make this thread on everyone's behalf and put a stop to this stupidity.

[quote name='Boosie' timestamp='1364947587' post='262107']
ever heard of fuckin free speech. click back if u don't like whats on the post and stfu
[/quote]
umad? click back if you didn't like this comment and stfu

Yes it IS extremely annoying but.. I don't think you can male a rule that enforces people to use different words. Let's be honest all that we see on TV are 'false advertisements' too (most of em). That's just how trading kinda works sadly.

[quote name='ThinkNice' timestamp='1364948531' post='262135']
umad? click back if you didn't like this comment and stfu

Yes it IS extremely annoying but.. I don't think you can male a rule that enforces people to use different words. Let's be honest all that we see on TV are 'false advertisements' too (most of em). That's just how trading kinda works sadly.
[/quote]
no im not mad why?

[quote name='Boosie' timestamp='1364948203' post='262127']
[/quote]

Stop flaming on Dougi's thread, to disagree, simply say no support and give a reason.

Back on topic:
I support this, but, people have different perspectives on whats "good" or whats "godly."
So, it would be hard to enforce.

To be honest, that poliwag is pretty damn good.^

Also, I think banning those adjectives is kind of silly. If you want to sell your real godly voltorb, it should fine to advertise it as such. The community's backlash is an instant deterrent to somebody continuing to advertise 0 speed voltorbs as godly.

+1

[quote name='Boosie' timestamp='1364947587' post='262107']
ever heard of fuckin free speech. click back if u don't like whats on the post and stfu
[/quote]
[font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][color="#444444"]This came from where...[/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='Chaootic' timestamp='1364952586' post='262304']
I don't see the point of this threat. You can't disallow people of using whatever words when they advertise their pokemon just because you don't like it. So what? It's their right.
[/quote]
thank you I said the same thing just meaner, get ready for them to bitch if u don't agree with their stupid shit tho lol

[quote name='Boosie' timestamp='1364953259' post='262332']
thank you I said the same thing just meaner, get ready for them to bitch if u don't agree with their stupid shit tho lol
[/quote]

The reason they bitched at you, is because you were extremely rube about, and deserved to get bitched at.

[quote name='Chaootic' timestamp='1364952586' post='262304']
I don't see the point of this threat. You can't disallow people of using whatever words when they advertise their pokemon just because you don't like it. So what? It's their right.
[/quote][quote name='Dougington' timestamp='1364946936' post='262097'][list]
[*]More often then not its false advertsing
[/list]
[/quote]

That still has little to no correlation.^
It still makes no sense to stop me from correctly advertising my voltorb, if someone else falsely advertises theirs.
The ONLY way this *could* be a good idea is this...
If a thread falsely advertises, it gets locked. Simple as that.

[quote name='NaitDawg' timestamp='1364956081' post='262427']
The ONLY way this *could* be a good idea is this...
If a thread falsely advertises, it gets locked. Simple as that.
[/quote]

I don't think that's a sustainable solution because Trade Corner is already extremely busy. It would be too much arbitration to have to check every thread for whether or not its advertising is accurate.

That being said, I'm not opposed to amending the Trade Corner rules if it's reasonable and if I can see the benefit.

Originally I was gunna say "it's not that big of a deal" but then I saw the first reply, and yeah, that'd be a nice change.
Especially after looking through the forum, hah.

Just assume if it has a strong adjective to describe the Poke, it's not something you want to trade for :P

Terms like "good" and "godly" are subjective. Some people consider a pokemon with 10+ in each IV "great" and there's not really much you can do about that.

Lying is a different case though. An example of lying is advertising a pokemon as shiny while it is not.

Words like "flawless" and "perfect" imo should only apply if the 5 or 6 important stats are actually 31 IVs (or 0, etc when it suits). I would class it as lying, if someone were using those words when the pokemon in fact didn't have those IVs. I guess it's not exactly lying when someone says "flawless" and the IVs are 20-31 in all stats, but that's pretty sketchy as well.