Any pokemon suggestions that might prove useful for future raids?

That depends on you actually and the way you would want to play. If you would be going for "matchmaking" with random people, you would probably need to focus on supporting them rather than going straight up for maximum damage. Pokemons like Serperior with dualscreens, safeguard, aromatherapy, dualscreen sableye, haze/tailwind prankster Murkrow will always be appreciated- especially when you consider people brought intimidate pokes against defiant Purugly 🙂 Lucky Chant became one of my fav moves for this event, as it prevents crits which would otherwise become game-ruining. 

If you will be playing with a composed team full of experienced people, then probably the sun strategy will be do the trick. 2 pokes which can setup sun, 4 CB darmanitans, 4 specs solar power charizards and then just some random shit. I have mowed down all raids aside from Gyara using that strategy, 4 darmanitans and 4 charizards were doing 80% damage to the boss total (!). In general, many standard 5x31 comps on lvl 100 should do just fine if you have a competent team of friends.

There is no way to know what's coming.
But you can prepare yourself with generally good pokemons.

After this event there are a couple Pokemons that actually were very useful in most raid.

A good Tailwind setup pokemon, weather changers, tanks with moves to snowball their stats, attack switchers.

That said, Gligar/Glisgor, Ferrothorn, Murkrow, Sableye, Scizor, Infernape, Metagross, HA Politoed, Torkoal are some examples.

I would suggest to have at least 1 damage dealer Pokémon prepared for each type of raid. Fire, Grass, Water, etc.

20 hours ago, RysPicz said:

That depends on you actually and the way you would want to play. If you would be going for "matchmaking" with random people, you would probably need to focus on supporting them rather than going straight up for maximum damage. Pokemons like Serperior with dualscreens, safeguard, aromatherapy, dualscreen sableye, haze/tailwind prankster Murkrow will always be appreciated- especially when you consider people brought intimidate pokes against defiant Purugly 🙂 Lucky Chant became one of my fav moves for this event, as it prevents crits which would otherwise become game-ruining. 

If you will be playing with a composed team full of experienced people, then probably the sun strategy will be do the trick. 2 pokes which can setup sun, 4 CB darmanitans, 4 specs solar power charizards and then just some random shit. I have mowed down all raids aside from Gyara using that strategy, 4 darmanitans and 4 charizards were doing 80% damage to the boss total (!). In general, many standard 5x31 comps on lvl 100 should do just fine if you have a competent team of friends.

what if I were to create 3 alt accounts, and the team is just all me on 4 different devices?

5 hours ago, N00byD00 said:

what if I were to create 3 alt accounts, and the team is just all me on 4 different devices?

In that case, I would suggest 1 Tailwind pokemon, 1 Tank for each account. 2 accounts with Setup pokemons (weather changers if needed and Reflect/Light Screen users), and all the other Pokémons damage dealers. Pokémons with attacks likes Volt Switch or U-Turn and so on, allow you to focus only on them as the damage dealers and the rest of the party can be anything to use as meat shield.

The thing is that they said that they have 150 raids almost done.
I can assume that we will have to deal with some raids that will counter all the common tactics that we used so far.

But from this event, this is what I have ready so far.